One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
Marines surrounding God Valley mirrors the Marines surrounding Egghead.

Two Pirates groups (Grand Fleet & Blackbeard Lackeys) invading which then breaks out into a war, could be foreshadowing.

Strawhat Pirates vs Blackbeard Pirates could happen sooner than you think.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
And to think some vultures wanted Kuma to die just for Vivi to get his fruit. This is the most hard earned fruit in the series. 100/10 chapter
Here's what I've got, as someone who wants Vivi to get Kuma's Fruit, but for Kuma to survive.

We have S-Bear, who has been acting strange according to Cipher Pol 0, and has Kuma's Fruit. The Ancient Robot activating to the Drums of Liberation tied to Nika. Kuma most likely moving to Egghead. And the knowledge that Kuma could remove his own memories.

So, Vegapunk took Kuma's memories, and placed them in the Ancient Robot, to keep them safe. That's why Vegapunk was trying to activate the robot, but couldn't: only the Drums of Liberation can power the robot. Vegapunk programmed the original Kuma to come back to Egghead when ordered, and place Kuma's memories hidden in the Ancient Robot into S-Bear, to revive Kuma. This is why Vegapunk needed to wait for S-Bear to come back to Egghead before he could flee the island, despite fearing his death as we saw from Shaka.

Then, the original Kuma's body will finally die, giving us Kuma in S-Bear's body, and the Paw Paw Fruit for Vivi to eat when she arrives in Chapter 1,103, 1,000 chapters after her debut in Chapter 103.

C

CensoredbyWG

Chapter 1100 will either have shiki, dragon or someone else saving the crew from gorosei.
Post automatically merged:

Looking at shiki's outfit it's obvious this guy came from wano.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something else I wanna point out is that Wang Zhi has this weird level of relevance.
Out of everyone he's the guy who had Hachinosu under his control for 30+ years, and it took Koby, Law, and Blackbeard teaming up to take him down. Plus I assume he's the guy in shadows on the page with the Blackbeard pirates.
Maybe he's somehow relevant in some way.
He is definitely relevant given how much Oda is bringing him up lately. He is essentially current generation's Xebec (or was, I guess), as he is a ruler of Beehive between Xebec and Blackbeard.

The fact that he controlled such an important island in New World, where Yonko rule, and that Blackbeard needed some kind of help to get him, show he was a true power house who is relevant to the plot.

Last edited: