Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It will once Yamato and Momo officially join.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Momo Jimbei and maybe even Sanji will be the ones to really carry in last arcs
put some respect on Franky's name

Man humiliated a yonko, was acknowledged by a Gorosei, and was ready to blast an admiral with his own element

That first page with the Gods Knights so fucked up lol

Honestly its pretty fucking surreal to see Shiki like this again canonically. Wish he actually did something in the present. Honestly hope all Rocks pirates can as clones.

Also, im not sure how convinced i am of that little silhoutte being Rocks, it looks nothing like the one Oda drew in 1001. That one might be Ochoku, while the one that died was Silver Axe (with John)
Yeah Oda basically exposed his face or most of it already, no reason to be ambiguous.

According to orderscaling experts here,

WB > Bakkins > Nyon ~ Prometheus ~ Capt. John > Shiki > Linlin > Kaido > Wang Zhi :kailaugh:

I swear, Oda is telling us something with this. With the fact that Weevil and Stussy exist the way they do, I truly think Rocks, Shiki, Kaido, BM, John, Silver Axe, and Ochoku have been cloned.

This event, while important, does absolutely nothing for the present story, UNLESS Rocks (in the least) is alive or cloned. We now know they simply went there for Devil Fruits and rewards from the CD hunting game.

God Valley's true significance lies with this crew (or their clones) coming back around again and being significant. Hell, maybe these clones, like Stussy, are working for the WG (i.e. Shiryu was right about the Burned Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.