Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki is genuinely Goated. Glad he's really canon now.
First 4 = original emporors

Lowkey if the emperors title existed post god valley roger might’ve been an emperor before kaido. We know it took him a while to really build up his crew.
Whitebeard and Linlin both being captains of their own crews with their own Jolly Roger’s pre joining rocks. Shiki might’ve been the same

Lowkey if the emperors title existed post god valley roger might’ve been an emperor before kaido. We know it took him a while to really build up his crew.
Whitebeard and Linlin both being captains of their own crews with their own Jolly Roger’s pre joining rocks. Shiki might’ve been the same
We know from the Ace novel that post God Valley Roger, WB and Shiki had a power struggle in the new world while BM had her empire fully built.

Roger, WB and Shiki were the Top 3 but Linlin would've been an emperor too.

Captain john was the hottest

Roger Uses Sword + Gun that's the point
So why did Roger use a gun, his according to you main fighting style alongside his sword, against Shikki but not use it against Shikki + the entire rest of the Rocks crew plus Xebec his greatest rival if he is also a Gun-Man? Why the fuck is he drawing eyes but not his main secondary weapon?

Why is Roger now wearing the Strwahat instead of the other hat Oda drew him with before? Could it be Oda changed the portrayal of a character to empathize something?

:kayneshrug:

Wild idea I know!

DON"T STEAL MY THEORY CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man. I'm depressed. I haven't had alcohol in months. And won't have any in a few more. I need to lose weight because of diabetes scare.

I am going to buy a 200 dollar bottle of bourbon when this is done.

Roger vs Xebec
Roger one shot young Kaido before facing Xebec
WB vs garling
Garp vs shiki
Rayleigh and gabban vs some holy knight
Big mom and some rocks pirates vs navy and rest of Roger’s pirates.

Garling give the scar to WB it’s sure at this point.
No
roger and garp vs xebec
Wb vs roger
Rayleigh and gaban vs garling

Status
Not open for further replies.