Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy without Gear 5 was very close to beating Kaido.
Luffy with only Gear 5 wouldn't have beaten Kaido.

As I keep saying, it's certainly an advantage, even for Kaido it obviously is to become a half-dragon, but it doesn't matter half as much as their haki, fruits don't make them jump between tiers like haki does.

It's also the difference in their haki that puts Shanks a clear tier above an awakened DF user supernova like Kid.

And yes, Blackbeard who having two devil fruits including the power to destroy the world chose to run away from Akainu instead of sinking an admiral goodbye.

We will see what haki Blackbeard has anyway for having scarred Shanks pre-fruits. That's promising in that regard, but if he doesn't have any kind of strong haki my expectations of him will be low even with Yami's shenanigans.
No he wasn’t? Luffy without gear 5 was going to lose right after using the second Over Kong Gun which didn’t even hurt Kaido half as much as Luffys Gear 5 attacks…

Haki is the supplementary power. Most top tiers have powerful fruits or other broken abilities to make themselves the strongest.

Admirals have broken logias
Kaido has a broken zoan
Big mom has a powerful Paramecia
Blackbeard has two powerful fruits
Whitebeard had the strongest Paramecia ever

And I hope you’re willing to accept the L of shanks, the man who’s constantly hyped for his haki ends up losing to a Blackbeard who hasn’t even been hinted to have CoC let alone coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.