Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks dad is a swordsman yet shanks inherited the superior swordsmanship rogers. luffy cant even hold the sword properly mainwhile roger was a great swordsman of the higgest caliber, the only thing he lack is a black blade and that is understandable roger never wanted to be the strongest but to find treasure and laugh tale.
Nah. Shanks is now a hakiman. Same goes for Roger. Neither are swordsman, both are hakimen just like Shanks dad and if they are, Mihawks title is fraudulent because if they're swordsman, then so is Whitebeard (who has a supreme grade blade) his WSM. WSM>WSS.

At the very least Lee kept going for that long. I remember you having a meltdown, admitting defeat and saying that you drop OP since you read another 200 manga only because one spoiler line made it seem like Kizaru fought aCoC Snakeman.
How is that a meltdown? I saw what Wiwi wrote in all caps. Someone linked it.

That was a meltdown.

All I did was say I was wrong lol.

How is that a meltdown? I saw what Wiwi wrote in all caps. Someone linked it.

That was a meltdown.

All I did was say I was wrong lol.
It's a meltdown because you literally made that comment saying you'll drop OP and then you disappeared for 2 days until the raws dropped.

Then you came back with a comment like

"Oh wait! This chapter isn't even that bad for the Yonkou agenda!"

i even remember telling you then that everyone is wrong and takes a whooping at some point.
Point being, don't go off on others when you're not that different yourself.

It's a meltdown because you literally made that comment saying you'll drop OP and then you disappeared for 2 days until the raws dropped.

Then you came back with a comment like

"Oh wait! This chapter isn't even that bad for the Yonkou agenda!"

i even remember telling you then that everyone is wrong and takes a whooping at some point.
Point being, don't go off on others when you're not that different yourself.
Lee hasn't been here for like...two weeks. And Lee is so desperate he put his pfp as a picture of an anime error lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.