One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
Ginny being Bonney is actually very fitting, especially when you consider that Bonney has the age age fruit and can make herself younger.

Bonney's memory as a child with Kuma? Right after deaging herself and losing her Ginny memories.
But Bonney has other childhood memories that predate when she'd loose her memories. The timeline don't match up unless you think Kuma can just remix her memories.

@Pringles (I quoted you but it's not showing up since the quote was just images lol)

This is the funniest quote I've seen on this site, LOL.

Kudos to you, Pringles; I disagree with you at times, but, as far as I'm concerned, you're way more sane than my horny degenerate ass, and so many of the other horny degenerate asses here. Good on you, man.

You also have my all time favorite potato chip container, too. Can't lie about how many fucking chips there are if they're all just stacked in the can, fuck the bags full of 80% air and 20% chips, bleh.
lmfao this is true,most chips bag barely have chips nowadays.

Ginny outright ask Kuma if he loves her and he basically says yes. The romantic attraction was there, to turn it into a father-daughter is weird
The love is there and he said he’d be happy as her husband. However, he knows that even though this is Ginny’s body, Ginny is still gone. Bonney will grow up different she won’t share the same memories that Kuma and Ginny shared. And since they didn’t have that sexual relationship I feel like this growing into a familial love is fine.

But that’s just my opinion.

It's possible that Ginny is Bonney, but if she went from wanting to surf his bone to thinking she's his daughter...

Ah naturally, people already were of that same opinion lol

So Kuma can remove Ginny's memories, but not remove the ginny memories that would be of her time at Egghead before having her memories removed, and ginny would just remember those particular memories as her being bonney instead of Ginny?
I am 100% certain that memories aren't stored by date time or last modified properties.

The love is there and he said he’d be happy as her husband. However, he knows that even though this is Ginny’s body, Ginny is still gone. Bonney will grow up different she won’t share the same memories that Kuma and Ginny shared. And since they didn’t have that sexual relationship I feel like this growing into a familial love is fine.

But that’s just my opinion.
Eh I still don’t like it, that’s just very weird