One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
So Kuma's life is all about sacrifice. From the moment he could make his first decision he chose to sacrifice himself for others. And he has continued to do so for the rest of his life. Every decision he makes reflects that. I will be very surprised if Ginny isn't killed sacrificing herself for Kuma. And even more surprised if Kuma doesn't die making one last sacrifice. The real question I have is how this is going to affect the story moving forward. We have had tragic backstories before, but given Kuma's history with the Strawhats this feels ominous. And very important.

So Kuma's life is all about sacrifice. From the moment he could make his first decision he chose to sacrifice himself for others. And he has continued to do so for the rest of his life. Every decision he makes reflects that. I will be very surprised if Ginny isn't killed sacrificing herself for Kuma. And even more surprised if Kuma doesn't die making one last sacrifice. The real question I have is how this is going to affect the story moving forward. We have had tragic backstories before, but given Kuma's history with the Strawhats this feels ominous. And very important.
He needs to get a goal of his own.I hope he somehow survives and gets a happy ending.