Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, hear me out, Dragon is just super powerful and can‘t be captured without causing the Navy heavy casualties.
I am not trying to downplay Dragon, I am just saying that there is a possibility.

Dragon has been anti gov for more than the last 22 years. And unlike the Yonkos who are selfish and not opposing the WG directly but are also involved in deals with them, the RA is directly in confrontation with the WG.

On a global scale the RA is way bigger and stronger than a Yonko.

The point of my post was to discuss that Garp might have stayed in the marines just to help the RA cause I don't believe that Garp would stick with the marines knowing what the CDs are doing specially after GV unless he had a good reason with that being that he manages to garner support from within and stage a coup or help Dragon and RA.

Well, if Oda is portraying Akainu to be one of the Main Villains of the series, then technically he should be Luffy's opponent.
I was onboard with this as well but at this point, I feel like Luffy has more worldly enemies than Akainu. So to speak.
The moment he awakened Nika and we got this solar stuff going on, his character is beyond Akainu and more shifted to the Gorosei and Imu.
Akainu and the Marines arent trivial, I wanna make that clear.
But I rather think the Marines and Akainu are reserved for the Revs and Luffys fleet, maybe even add in Cross Guild.
And while I do think its personal with Akainu, the Fleet Admiral I consider a step down for Nika to fight.
Its why I think Akainu is Sabo's opponent with some backup while Luffy is occupied with the Gorosei and Imu.

Fuck Lakainu
Fuck Lyokugyu
Fuck Lizaru
Fuck Lengoku
Fuck Larp
Fuck Long
Fuck Lsuru
Fuck Lmoker
Fuck Loby
Fuck Lashigi
Fuck the Larine frauds

We stand with Dragon
We stand with Rocks
We stand with Luffy
We stand with Blackbeard
We stand with Kaido
We stand with Big Mom
We stand with Cross Guild
We stand with those who oppose the government

Also fuck the Snitch

I am not trying to downplay Dragon, I am just saying that there is a possibility.

Dragon has been anti gov for more than the last 22 years. And unlike the Yonkos who are selfish and not opposing the WG directly but are also involved in deals with them, the RA is directly in confrontation with the WG.

On a global scale the RA is way bigger and stronger than a Yonko.

The point of my post was to discuss that Garp might have stayed in the marines just to help the RA cause I don't believe that Garp would stick with the marines knowing what the CDs are doing specially after GV unless he had a good reason with that being that he manages to garner support from within and stage a coup or help Dragon and RA.
And aokiji joined pirates in the same plan :seriously:
People need to realize that Marine are the good guys... Even after the end.. Marines and WG will be the ones controlling everything just the leader of WG is changing... That's what even dragon said..

It's a personality thing & not an "Admirals thing".

Greenbull comes to Wano - tells everyone that racism/classism is what allows the World to work & that he believes they have no Human Rights. Literally the shit you see in the Real World right now.

Akainu nukes the entirety of Ohara to make sure not a single Scholar escaped.

You guys love to romanticize that - "Akainu did Nothing Wrong".
Then complain when people like Greenbull & Akainu are called trash for siding with Philosophy that is Trash.

Heck slander an extremist like Sengoku too - his entire Speech to begin the War at Marineford involved around we're Publicly Executing you because you might become another Roger. Completely dehumanizing Ace.

People like Aokiji, Fujitora, Garp are an exception.

Fujitora & Aokiji reasons are Obvious.
Kizaru too believes he is just another "Cog in the Machine".

Garp? He is literally a Marine Luffy.
He is what Luffy would've become had he not met Shanks but a Marine instead & had a single bad experience with Pirates.

He is canonically the "Freest Marine in the Sea" just like how Luffy wants to be the "Freest Man in the Sea".
He is simply fighting for the Greater Good, his entire story in Marineford was whether he'd sacrifice his Grandson for the Greater Good.
When some people was like it okay the kill other people child because they can become a next roger
You know OP world so brain wash by the CD and WG or they fucking crazy .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Egghead arc is very important for the Admiral Agenda tbh.

If Oda sacrifices Yonkou Luffy vs. Admiral Kizaru for Sun God Nika vs. Gorosei Saturn next - it unironically also means that he will sacrifice Akainu & the Marines for Imu & the World Government.

That ultimately determines whether Akainu would fight Luffy like a Main Villain or will he get Lucci'd/Blueno'd before we go to Imu.
If Akainu fights anyone other than Luffy, their agenda to say he's a Future Opponent entirely crumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.