Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And kumas about to put all the pain he’s suffered as a slave for the past 2 years into Saturn with his hand of liberation
:kata:
You know what? I would take it.
I wouldnt even call this bullshit, this is strangely poetic. Kuma just took all the pain since they first met and ...

Say. Here is an idea. Kuma also became a Cyborg to store pain.
So much the human body can take but perhaps being a cyborg allowed him to surpass human limitations of pain.

Would that work?

How does that change the fact that the philosophy of (most) of the admirals is disgusting trash?
I don't see anything disgusting

Akainu- wants to wipe out pirates, even if it means sacrificing few innocents for the greater good
Kizaru- just a dude doing his 9-5 job, he doesn't care who is evil or good
Aokiji - same as Kizaru except he has limits to what he follows
Fujitora- actively trying to change the system and destroy pirates

The only one you can cry about is Aramaki, but even then he's just an embodiment of what WG supposed to be- "Gods" + absolute justice to the maximum.
Protecting the countries under WG protection
and discriminating against the countries that refuse to be part of WG since it means they are a threat to WG.

Essentially he's a combination of Kizaru + Akainu + Lucci to the max.

His ideals are way more consistent than someone's like Garp's or Shanks'.

You know what? I would take it.
I wouldnt even call this bullshit, this is strangely poetic. Kuma just took all the pain since they first met and ...

Say. Here is an idea. Kuma also became a Cyborg to store pain.
So much the human body can take but perhaps being a cyborg allowed him to surpass human limitations of pain.

Would that work?
That would be the perfect ending to Kumas character is if he dies after making a gorosei experience the pain they’ve caused the people of this planet.

Kuma said he was going to be like Nika and nerfing Saturn in this way is exactly how to do it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I have a bad feeling about this one specifically now we know for sure Dragon was a Marine.

Not saying it happened but it may unlock a small possibility here if Dragon met Luffy's mother when both were marines.

Mere hypotheticals, mind you.
Akainu was cucked by Dragon and luffys mom confirmed

Is the world off better with or without the police ?
With, obviously. Laws and enforcement are made cause you just know there would be absolute chaos if there werent. The system is what is corrupt not the idea of what it actually does. Even if it is a form of fearmongering with threats of jail, we would be off far worse without.

Pardon to just intrude into this.

According to volume 1000 Sakazuki joined the navy when he was 23 it's 32 years ago 7 years after the God Valley Accident the same year with Borsalino and a year before Kuzan.
Maybe Dragon joined the Navy at the same time as they joined the navy.

22 years ago after Ohara accident Dragon isnt in the Navy anymore.
At that moment 3 OG Admirals rank are still Vice Admiral.

I've seen some theory that Dragon is a former Admiral with this it can be debunked.

Dragon's navy rank is Vice Admiral at best.

Akainu & Fujitora both are fighting the Marines. There is a difference, no?
You can't simply make it seem like Garp and Koby fighting the pirates is some kind of Greater good the both of them are fighting for when it's something every single Marine soldier has to do. It's what the specific Marines like Fujitora do outside of that show whether they're just sheeps that follow orders or actually try to change something.

Garp never tried to change anything. He was entirely okay with how the world is run by the CD.

At the very least Koby joined sword.
Post automatically merged:

With, obviously. Laws and enforcement are made cause you just know there would be absolute chaos if there werent. The system is what is corrupt not the idea of what it actually does. Even if it is a form of fearmongering with threats of jail, we would be off far worse without.

Pardon to just intrude into this.
Same opinion here.

Still would be very interested in who the Admirals were at the time.
Sengoku is a safe bet. Zephyr if Oda actually feels like adding him in.

Hope Oda shows us at some point.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
And kumas about to put all the pain he’s suffered as a slave for the past 2 years into Saturn with his hand of liberation
:kata:
His and Bonney's.

"Saturn... you said I could either die or live as a slave. I chose to live. Here; let me show you, how it feels to be a slave to your people."

Get wrecked Saturn, whoooooooooooooooo

Evil people are everywhere
Dragon is not against the Marines or kings (he liked Cobra)
He’s against injustice and oppression
The higher ups are the problem
90% of the Marines are good and 90% of the Pirates are scum
I don’t get the hate against the Marines
We're trying to bash this very same take into the communities head for years. If this didn't reach them till now it will never tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.