Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to volume 1000 Sakazuki joined the navy when he was 23 it's 32 years ago 7 years after the God Valley Accident the same year with Borsalino and a year before Kuzan.
Maybe Dragon joined the Navy at the same time as they joined the navy.

22 years ago after Ohara accident Dragon isnt in the Navy anymore.
At that moment 3 OG Admirals rank are still Vice Admiral.

I've seen some theory that Dragon is a former Admiral with this it can be debunked.

Dragon's navy rank is Vice Admiral at best.
This doesn't mean shit, he could have still been an Admiral back then.
Issho and Aramaki practically instantly became Admirals after all.

Dragon was either an Admiral or Vice Admiral realistically. But if he wasn’t an Admiral then his past is mid. Who gives a fuck about Vice Admiral #73 defecting the marines
maybe he was just a normal marine but because of him being Garp's son, he was the new future of the marines thats why him defecting would be such a big deal

Still would be very interested in who the Admirals were at the time.
Sengoku is a safe bet. Zephyr if Oda actually feels like adding him in.

Hope Oda shows us at some point.
Only Sengoku probably. I feel like the three admiral system was created to counteract the yonko system that established itself during the great pirate era

I mean I see the police as necessary too but can still see them as structurally corrupt and racist.
Well, if you exclude cotton Candy Luffy and some others, the other pirates are mass murderers and criminals.

It's a harsh world, but a marine will defend a civilian 99 out of 100 (and the 100 is a direct order to do the opposite); a pirate will 99 out of 100 will rob or outright kill him, because he is...a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.