Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I still believe that the gorosei are being currently overhyped and are being defeated in Elbaf.

I feel like Oda will have Imu notice that the straw hats are becoming too difficult to deal with and will tell the Gorosei to go kill them in Elbaf under the guise of another “Population Extermination tournament.” Which is why odas establishing what kinda of creatures these Gorosei are now by using Saturn.

God Knights will fall to revs imo.
Damn bro, Gorosei in Elbaf? there's already too much thing in this arc, Shanks Pirates, potentially Blackbeard Pirates, maybe the Admirals too.

Toei colored Kuma’s outfit black, unaware that Oda had always designed it as orange.

Oda didn’t want to cause confusion so he later adapted Tori’s change even though it was incorrect.

One of thousands of examples of Toei animation doing a shit job at adapting the manga.
I see you shitting on Toei way more after Ryokygyu's blade :fujilaugh:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Any chance Kuma and Ginny never had a child but that at some point, Kuma took her memories with his fruit to spare her some painful memories of her kidnapping and now she lives as Bonney, thinking she is Kumas daughter?

She is 13 years old with Bonney as identity but the same age as Kuma as Ginny.

Its not that the WG wanted Bonney to return to them when she was with Akainu, its that this is still the kidnapping of Ginny?

Any chance Kuma and Ginny never had a child but that at some point, Kuma took her memories with his fruit to spare her some painful memories of her kidnapping and now she lives as Bonney, thinking she is Kumas daughter?

Its not that the WG wanted Bonney to return to them when she was with Akainu, its that this is still the kidnapping of Ginny?
"He's my daddy" so he not a daddy daddy but a daddy
Slick bastard
:watchout:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
This is what I always thought.

If Oda wants to bring back some random villain from earlier in the series, just plug em into Cross Guild.

We know that Helmeppo wants to go after Morgan, his dad, so, if Morgan joined Cross Guild, we'd have Helmeppo and Morgan hunting each other, which would be pretty fun.

Still waiting for the eventual Alvida/Koby reunion.
Yeah, we already saw Pré-TS villain return like Croco, Lucci and Moria, the only ones are missing is East Blue dudes and Enel, i think Enel will return in Elbaf

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yes but why Big Mom's bloodline ?
We know from Kaido that Vegapunk was experimenting with Yonkou Lineage Factors. Cipher Pol is seen in both Whole Cake Island and Wano; it would not be hard for elite agents to find DNA of Kaido and Big Mom if they needed it, and they already had Kaido's lineage factor from his time imprisoned.

So, Bonney would be a failed experiment of a Big Mom clone, tying her into Sanji's failed-soldier-of-science plotline.

Also, just look at Bonney. She acts exactly how a younger Big Mom acts, doing whatever she wants, eating a shit ton of food, and acting moody and vengeful. If you compare their characters, Bonney has Big Mom's personality, but Ginny's body and tactical skills.

Both characters are associated with, what? Spying, with Ginny being a wiretapping expert, while Big Mom had the greatest intelligence system in the pirate world.

I still think we'll see Seraphim Yonkou, though. Garling raises Seraphim Shanks?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.