Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That Aokiji has it too, not much to say about this.

I understand the doubts about Kizaru, but Akainu, Aokiji and Fuji should be save bets.

Also, Sengoku too has it.
If Aokiji & Akainu has it, then why not Kizaru? He was portrayed equally with them pre skip.

And that logic will ultimately end up at "CoC is a requirement for Admiral position" which i just dont think is the case anymore.. Garp & Sengoku were just the exceptions and not the norm.

The worst part is that sandman said that both translations were correct and he was saying that TCB was better because it portrayed better the gravity of Luffy's punch, he was not even defending their agenda.

@SakazukiTheFist sandman would have not posted that if it wasn't the obvious thing to say, especially after reading the manga in Japanese, use your brain for a second. The people in the comments are coping like you guys are. Stop pulling mental gymnastics.

The conclusion is the same than Luffy vs Lucci.

that's the point, that's why i said :
Gear 5th luffy >~ Base Kizaru until he shows awakening but if he didn't have it , u all know the final answer

Apollo

The Sol King
Don't you dare to fucking claim Garp, Dragon and Coby. These guys are conquerors who left the marines because they didn't want to be mere cogs
Garp is still a marine, so is Koby.

Dragon left because of an ideological difference, exactly like Aokiji left.

You don't get to choose who is a marine and who isn't.

If Aokiji & Akainu has it, then why not Kizaru? He was portrayed equally with them pre skip.

And that logic will ultimately end up at "CoC is a requirement for Admiral position" which i just dont think is the case anymore.. Garp & Sengoku were just the exceptions and not the norm.
Why does every single one have to have everything, Kuzan and Zuki were the ones chose for the “Leader” for the army , not Kizaru.

It's better to wait till the Back story ends. ODA should release whole Back story together in one chapter.
That way One Piece will end soon.

Thank you for quoting the whole circus, it'll be easier to expose you frauds in the future.

How Dragon leaving the marines is a fucking W for your admiral circus?

Don't you dare to fucking claim Garp, Dragon and Coby. These guys are conquerors who left the marines because they didn't want to be mere cogs like your fucking idols. They have my outmost respect and they are stronger than your idols.

On the other hand, Kizaru, Akainu are slaves of the World Government who serve tea and lobster to the Celestial Dragons.
Garp and Coby are still Marines. Sengokus. Conqueror and still a marine.

Dragon is like Kuzan, leaving due to ideological differences and kuzan doesn’t have conquerors.

Thank you for quoting the whole circus, it'll be easier to expose you frauds in the future.

How Dragon leaving the marines is a fucking W for your admiral circus?

Don't you dare to fucking claim Garp, Dragon and Coby. These guys are conquerors who left the marines because they didn't want to be mere cogs like your fucking idols. They have my outmost respect and they are stronger than your idols.

On the other hand, Kizaru, Akainu are slaves of the World Government who serve tea and lobster to the Celestial Dragons.
They are trying so hard now that Kizaru got defeated by Luffy :kobeha::risitasad::shame::saden::hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.