One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Wasn’t Law still with Doflamingo 12 years ago?
He ate his Devil Fruit 13 years ago prior to Dressrosa so he was already on his own with Bepo and the others by then. And also cured of his own disease since he had less than a year to live after Minion Island events.

It would’ve been impossible anyways since they lived in the North and South lines separately.

He ate his Devil Fruit 13 years ago prior to Dressrosa so he was already on his own with Bepo and the others by then. And also cured of his own disease since he had less than a year to live after Minion Island events.

It would’ve been impossible anyways since they lived in the North and South lines separately.
Who needs when you got a talking bear

Normally i want Luffy to take out the big bads but i think it would be a great end to Kuma if he paw'd every good character off the island and then encased the whole thing in a giant pain bubble and killed Saturn
Nah, Saturn first goes down after Kuma gives him all his pain. 99% dead Saturn gets back up and tries one last attack on Kuma, but Luffy Bajrang Gun him out of existence. :joker:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
One things for certain if luffys mom is revealed her death will probably be like a saw torture game

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I rarely post about OP anymore but i'll post about this chapter

I really dislike Ginny sex slave angle. It feels cheap and like it was used for shock value. Everyone here knows CD's need to be eradicated, God Valley stuff was plenty more reasons. We really didn't need Ginny stuff, something so hardcore and something so vile on top of it.

It just feels unnecessary, like an overkill