Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

While I usually discourage forming opinions on text spoilers, I have to say this is already a candidate for my least favorite chapter in the manga. I don't want this tone of content in One Piece.
Preach. This isnt One Piece anymore. One Piece has jumped all of the whale sharks.

Moriah having a POS of shit like him on his side, how does Moria know Absalom wouldnt try to do the same to Perona?! Or hasnt tried already?!
It's simple: Because Moriah is an evil pirate. He wouldn't give a crap what Absalom does to his subordinates or to Perona because his goal was simply the most important thing for him.

He was stealing the shadows of so many people; destroying their lives for his own personal gains. Thus, Moriah is a villain for a reason.

On the other hand, Moriah did take a turn when he sailed to Hachinosu alone to rescue Absalom, so he did care for his subordinates or did he have a change of character at last, after being betrayed by the World Government?

While I usually discourage forming opinions on text spoilers, I have to say this is already a candidate for my least favorite chapter in the manga. I don't want this tone of content in One Piece.
What is it about rape in fiction that makes people go crazy? You can handle 100,000 civilians murdered by the CDs but not rape?

I aint calling him a fraud or anything but will nothing make Dragon retaliate against the WG?

Not even when one of his commanders gets taken hostage and enslaved for 2 years, forced to carry the baby of whoever raped her and then dies (that's on them as well).

Is he a "the mission comes first" type of guy? Don't know why anyone would follow that type of guy ngl
I mean he’s liberated countries across the world I wouldn’t say he’s not doing “anything” but I still agree after seeing this shit I would like to see more than that. Like I need him killing CDs cause I’m disgusted

Bro no need to be mad at me or the chadmirals, be mad at dragon and kuma who let ginny get gangbanged for 2 years while yerking off to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.