Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt there was implied shit like this with Boas backstory, what happened to Tesoros girlfriend in Film Gold potentially and theres no way the Celestial Dragons themselves wouldnt be doing it thesmelves, unless they dont want to "taint themselves" with the "germs/diseases/impurities" of their slaves too. But im sure some would still do it too.
The Celestial Dragons were literally stealing people's gfs/wives in Sabondy, for what reason? It should have been obvious.

Sabo saved Kuma after an infiltration in Mary Geois, Dragon could have done the same for Jinney, I know it was a risk for the entire revolution, but come on :lusalty:

Dragon said to Smoker that the world is waiting for their answer, but are they really waiting for some fucking holy knights move? There must be another reason that we need to know

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Preach. This isnt One Piece anymore. One Piece has jumped all of the whale sharks.
OP is still great for the most part imo. Just hate sexual content in general, especially in a shonen manga.
What is it about rape in fiction that makes people go crazy? You can handle 100,000 civilians murdered by the CDs but not rape?
I know what you're saying, but it's a false equivalency. Gore is different for me.

It's the f-in Nika saving Bonney not Kuma.

Nika is the Hero worshipped by the masses, The messiah, jesus of the OP world. Only Nika get to enact revenge on the wicked.

Everyone else in the OP world is cuck that can't do shit without Nika's divine help.

F*ck, now I know why shits get done only when Luffy lands on island. Luffy is him, everyone else is an NTR victim.
Kuma is likely to arrive last moment and die for dramatic effect. Luffy gets up afterwards. That's my prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.