Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kuma's FB has been most tragic so far ..

WG took him as slave when he was just a child and was put in hunting competition....him belonging to special race could mean WG killed members of that as well

While growing up he took others pain and faced it everyday like a chad ...Just to help others

His close friend Ginny got kidnapped, raped and he was unable to do anything

Met her after two years just to find out what really happened and she died in front of him because of illness leaving behind a child who acquired same illness

And, if this wasn't enough - because of some reason (possibly another tragic one) kuma became a tyrant and left RA to work for WG

Lost his memory with little bit of self awareness...became a slave again....with CD riding him at MJ for fun... getting tortured....

And, despite all of this, he still went out his way to help SHs at Sabody and even protected their ship for two years....

:catsweat:
Kuma's a fuckin legend

Sabo > Your fave

Native speakers often use words loosely or figuratively, and this is a natural part of language evolution where the meanings of words can expand and shift over time.

Sometimes people use words more loosely. Here, they're using 'cuck' not in the traditional sense but to express that Kuma experienced a loss, showing how language can stretch beyond its original definition.

Kuma's situation is being called 'cuck' in a non-traditional sense, to highlight his loss, not Ginny's act against her partner.

I explained it repetitively in the most simplest ways possible. It should be clear as day light to you why it's used and why it's used the way it is. Read and pay attention.
Lmaoooo what?

So cuck is the new L?

"Damn bro, my boss cucked me hard today. Three new meetings tomorrow instead of just one."

"Sorry for your loss, cuck. Your mom is watching you from the heaven I'm sure."

"Yo, can anyone help me? I'm cucked af and don't have a map with me."

Just admit you don't know what a cuck is.

yeah man that was done to them as kids

but it wasnt obvious and I was younger then
so I didnt think much of it .

btw has there every been a story with cd's that hasnt involved rape or implied at some point

doffy , tesoro's lover , kuma's now , charlos pre time skip, and then the gorgon sisters.
Nobody can resist their beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.