Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Oda's notorious for delayed payoffs, but this build up has to be realized here somehow.

Nika/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbei/Kuma or whoever needs to beat the living fuck out of Saturn after this Flashback. I don't care if it makes no narrative sense having a final villain fall here, I just need revenge for my soul to heal :josad:
i get exhausted saying this to people, but reminder:

We are in the final saga, and Luffy has already taken down the biggest baddest guy on the seas. It is entirely reasonable that Saturn dies in the first battle against the WG.

People in this thread are definitely outing themselves to be fucking freaks. The sooner we know, the better.
Honestly been pretty avoidant of this thread just because you can tell this this is one of those chapters where every freak and loser come out. Them either going to try to hard to be “funny” or deadass try and argue/debate their weird (illegal) fetishes

Idk how bad the actual thread has been in general but still I don’t trust terminally online men who don’t talk to women to have good takes

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly it seems more like a case of being super culturally insensitive / ignorant than being outright malicious

A lot of older anime tend to have characters that look like blackface, but the people making usually didn’t think it was offensive or racist since very few black people live in Japan. Not necessarily trying to excuse it but I think it’s worth putting into perspective
It’s not malicious, but I wasn’t saying he was a virulent racist, just that he does have a(n admittedly scant) track record of infusing mild racial stereotypes in the past, so the part in this chapter that MDT tagged me about is not very surprising to me :luuh:

Honestly it seems more like a case of being super culturally insensitive / ignorant than being outright malicious

A lot of older anime tend to have characters that look like blackface, but the people making usually didn’t think it was offensive or racist since very few black people live in Japan. Not necessarily trying to excuse it but I think it’s worth putting into perspective
Current generation:how can you be so mean and discriminating
Japanese :

Fujitora is the only good AdmiraL. The rest are utter garbage

Bringing up Kaido who is supposed to be an evil villain is beyond retarded
You don't wanna do this my guy. Every single Yonkou even WB is utter scum.

- Everyone knows what Kaido has done
- Meme the retard enslaved countries and wiped them out because of fucking sweets. She took the lifespan of her own child.
- The rat sucks CD cock. Retrieves fruit powers for the WG and works as a cute loyal assistant.
- WB allowed the country of his "little brother" to be enslaved by a drunk retard that hates humans and thinks they're meant to be enslaved.

Let's throw in Roger who protected the CD at God valley.

The Yonkou were always the greatest CD supporters.

I know Oda's notorious for delayed payoffs, but this build up has to be realized here somehow.

Nika/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbei/Kuma or whoever needs to beat the living fuck out of Saturn after this Flashback. I don't care if it makes no narrative sense having a final villain fall here, I just need revenge for my soul to heal :josad:
Don’t worry gorosei aren’t final villains. Ones falling here. They have to after All this.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly been pretty avoidant of this thread just because you can tell this this is one of those chapters where every freak and loser come out. Them either going to try to hard to be “funny” or deadass try and argue/debate their weird (illegal) fetishes

Idk how bad the actual thread has been in general but still I don’t trust terminally online men who don’t talk to women to have good takes
The irony. You the biggest freak.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
he deserves it for being a buccaneer
Not you too Tobra :josad:
i get exhausted saying this to people, but reminder:

We are in the final saga, and Luffy has already taken down the biggest baddest guy on the seas. It is entirely reasonable that Saturn dies in the first battle against the WG.
When the "Shocking incident" is Sun God Nika killing one of the Gorosei

I think part of the reason why Kuma turned into a robot is that he took on Bonney’s terminal illness, meaning that he didn’t have long left anyways
Possibly. It's certainly the sort of sacrificial play that Kuma would make for someone else, as this flashback arc has showcased. However the impression I've had personally going off of what little we saw of Kuma after taking Bonney in was that there was still at least a few years that happened between him adopting Bonney and him becoming a robot.

Either way, this chapter further reinforces how much the Celestial Dragons suck. We've known for ages already, but man... between this and the revelations about what happened at God Valley, the CDs are absolute scum.

Most of them are trolling(I hope so) here. They can talk shit here because there is no consequence just like any Social media.

Possibly. It's certainly the sort of sacrificial play that Kuma would make for someone else, as this flashback arc has showcased. However the impression I've had personally going off of what little we saw of Kuma after taking Bonney in was that there was still at least a few years that happened between him adopting Bonney and him becoming a robot.

Either way, this chapter further reinforces how much the Celestial Dragons suck. We've known for ages already, but man... between this and the revelations about what happened at God Valley, the CDs are absolute scum.
Yeah if there’s one thing that this arc made perfectly clear it’s that the Celestial Dragons need to go down

Status
Not open for further replies.