Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't wanna do this my guy. Every single Yonkou even WB is utter scum.

- Everyone knows what Kaido has done
- Meme the retard enslaved countries and wiped them out because of fucking sweets. She took the lifespan of her own child.
- The rat sucks CD cock. Retrieves fruit powers for the WG and works as a cute loyal assistant.
- WB allowed the country of his "little brother" to be enslaved by a drunk retard that hates humans and thinks they're meant to be enslaved.

Let's throw in Roger who protected the CD at God valley.

The Yonkou were always the greatest CD supporters.
Believe, Luffy and Buggy gonna break that generational cycle

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
What WG(CD) is doing is nothing new to the series.

- Kaido was killing people here and there , He killed Moria Whole Crew , and Even the Wano Samurai. No way he didn't kill any innocent while taking over Wano.
- Bigmam Had so many husband's , You think they Consented to it? Bigmam is seriously a serial Rapist at this point.
- Bigmam was sending People head off their families.

Yonkou and WG both are scums.
:lusalty:
Btw notice how Oda never explored how countries under Revolutionary Army are run.

Do Dragons even have elections
Aside from Ivankovs island, which pretty secluded.

You don't wanna do this my guy. Every single Yonkou even WB is utter scum.

- Everyone knows what Kaido has done
- Meme the retard enslaved countries and wiped them out because of fucking sweets. She took the lifespan of her own child.
- The rat sucks CD cock. Retrieves fruit powers for the WG and works as a cute loyal assistant.
- WB allowed the country of his "little brother" to be enslaved by a drunk retard that hates humans and thinks they're meant to be enslaved.

Let's throw in Roger who protected the CD at God valley.

The Yonkou were always the greatest CD supporters.
There's a bit of flaw in this logic, how is he retrieving the fruits FOR them if he's stealing them FROM them?

Honestly considering that Dragon couldn’t afford to try to break Ivankov out of Impel Down, I don’t think him not immediately saving Ginny is all that surprising or OOC. He’s definitely someone who puts the revolutionary cause before his own personal connections

Especially considering that the RA hadn’t gained much power or influence yet
Which is a little shitty if Iva was so sure that he'd save his son from execution

Btw notice how Oda never explored how countries under Revolutionary Army are run.

Do Dragons even have elections
Aside from Ivankovs island, which pretty secluded.
I personally don't think so , Revos help with Administration.
Rather they help train their army and leaves or maybe provide Protection of CD.

I don't see them being the leader or decision taker of the island "Affiliated" to Revos

Yeah if there’s one thing that this arc made perfectly clear it’s that the Celestial Dragons need to go down
Yep. Gotta burn that hierarchy of power down to the ground. It also continues to cast a rather nasty light on characters like Garp and the Admirals for being complicit in this system.

Furthermore, all of the stuff we've seen in the flashback so far continues to suggest to me that the theories that Saturn is going to be soundly defeated by Kuma and/or Luffy here are on the money and that this will result in the Egghead Incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.