Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmaoooo this one has been floating around on Piratefolk and other places since I think BB went after Boa? Its been around for a while. Its really going full circle too now!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::rolaugh::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::risitameh::saden::saden::shame:

I HATE THIS ARC SO MUCH LMAO! TAKE ME BACK TO WANO! IM SORRY I SLANDERED YOU SO MUCH WANO, WE CAN STILL DO ACT 4, WE CAN STILL MAKE IT WORK! ILL MAKE THE RAID FAIL FOR YOU! @Goodman Grey @CoC: Color of Clowns

That edit is fucking well done though, the Green Bull one with the female tree homie from WCI had me dying too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/whx6mt

:araboss:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Lmaoooo this one has been floating around on Piratefolk and other places since I think BB went after Boa? Its been around for a while. Its really going full circle too now!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::rolaugh::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::risitameh::saden::saden::shame:

I HATE THIS ARC SO MUCH LMAO! TAKE ME BACK TO WANO! IM SORRY I SLANDERED YOU SO MUCH WANO, WE CAN STILL DO ACT 4, WE CAN STILL MAKE IT WORK! ILL MAKE THE RAID FAIL FOR YOU! @Goodman Grey @CoC: Color of Clowns

That edit is fucking well done though, the Green Bull one with the female tree homie from WCI had me dying too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/whx6mt

GODA hitting the fanbase with "hold my sake" and "no refunds for wano" all at once :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

So Ginny got in contact with rare disease called Saphire Scale . I guess she was part of some experiment in WG .

It contracted Bonney as well , the rare disease because of contact with CD . How did she contract this is very interesting ?

I definately think Kuma was definately involved in deal with Gorosei to cure Bonney.

This has to be shit disease out there . How did she contract such disease . :seriously: Oda better need to explain maybe there is a reason .

I am inclining towards some experiment ran by Saturn to test poisons on slaves , Ginny was unfortunate victim . Saturn definately is connected to it somehow.

This has to be shit disease out there . How did she contract such disease . :seriously: Oda better need to explain maybe there is a reason .

I am inclining towards some experiment ran by Saturn to test poisons on slaves , Ginny was unfortunate victim . Saturn definately is connected to it somehow.
Saturn's Zoan is based on a demon that poisons their victims.

G

Gorosei Informer

GODA hitting the fanbase with "hold my sake" and "no refunds for wano" all at once :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
LMFAO, FACTS! Hes not just telling us to fasten our seatbelts anymore either, hes strapping us in entirely, tying us up and seeing how much he can torture us like those scenes from A Clockwork Orange and Reservoir Dogs...."Here I am stuck in the Egghead arc/flashback with you..."

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::saden::risiup::kawak::arnoling:

As much as I meme Akainu lately, gotta give it to him this time
He is the hero who saved the poor 9 y.o. girl from big bad, sweaty Pedobeard

He even showed concern when the 9 years old ran away from her home Mariejois, like a real daddy here. @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Dragon did nothing when that happened to Ginny. Dragon did nothing when that almost happened to Bonney. But the so called "no justice here" actually saved the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.