Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Lmaoooo this one has been floating around on Piratefolk and other places since I think BB went after Boa? Its been around for a while. Its really going full circle too now!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::rolaugh::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::risitameh::saden::saden::shame:

I HATE THIS ARC SO MUCH LMAO! TAKE ME BACK TO WANO! IM SORRY I SLANDERED YOU SO MUCH WANO, WE CAN STILL DO ACT 4, WE CAN STILL MAKE IT WORK! ILL MAKE THE RAID FAIL FOR YOU! @Goodman Grey @CoC: Color of Clowns

That edit is fucking well done though, the Green Bull one with the female tree homie from WCI had me dying too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/whx6mt

Wano Act 4 will still happen, but, it might start around Chapter 1,011, rathen than earlier.

I do think the pace will get fast once we end the flashback, though.

As much as I meme Akainu lately, gotta give it to him this time
He is the hero who saved the poor 9 y.o. girl from big bad, sweaty Pedobeard

He even showed concern when the 9 years old ran away from her home Mariejois, like a real daddy here. @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Dragon did nothing when that happened to Ginny. Dragon did nothing when that almost happened to Bonney. But the so called "no justice here" actually saved the day.
Aight thanks for the feedback retard
:goatasure:

So Kuma didn’t clap? Tbh Ginny would’ve died either way

Ginny is a REGULAR sized woman and Kuma? Bro, she’s not built to take allat

rest in peace to ginny though. Kuma’s entire life was tragic

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
is bonney the smartest supernova, law is up there as well but she's only 11?

also her speed feats are no joke. yeah kidd is a complete bum.

The former King of the Sorbet Kingdom that we thought Dragon was able to remove or maybe even killed.

Well he returned to his kingdom, so yeah so much for Dragon being able to remove the King and save the Sorbet Kingdom.:pepecafe:
Dragon has been extremely mediocre for now. Lets hope he gets some kind of win in FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.