Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Kishimoto didnt do this with 15-16 year old Ino lol? Isnt he involved in a sequel manga that constantly exploits Sarada?
Idk if Kishimoto is truly that much involved in Boruto but yeah, Sarada was always drawn quite "odd" in cover panels and after the timeskip, it became even worse.

I mean, OP also has stuff with Pudding and Rebecca but some people act like it's only Oda who's doing weird stuff.

Yes, the society is very sick sexually

I get it if you wanna masturbate and have sex... get adult pics and jerk off or go have sex wirh adults or draw hentai about adult women

Why show us boobs/ass of teens? Then when fans start making lewd images, people Blake those fans instead of attacking the author

There gotta be a limit : don't sexualise kids, don't abuse them, don't hurt them, don't kill them
Anyone who breaks these rules, doesn't deserve respect until he/she truly repents
Young people are more easily to manipulate ,that's the whole reason behind sexualization of minors and pedophilia

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think he meant that pedophilia is not a sickness
It’s a choice
Some use this as an excuse "We’re born with it and can’t control it"
Bullshit
Sexual preferences and fetishes can caused by experience, trauma, damage and so on.
There are pedophiles which have this „preference“ (I know it sounds sick in that context), but never live it or give it room to experience, since they know how wrong it is.
The difference here is taking action and harm children or not.

He should just get someone else to draw the manga and move to shounen jump+ where he can do adhoc release of chapters
One Piece moving to Shonen Jump+ would be great however it won't happen, One Piece is their golden boy when it comes to Weekly Shonen Jump and is the one series that is really carrying the magazine.

They will never have Oda switch to Shonen Jump+ or even have Oda go Monthly.

Some mangakas are just too stubborn and won't have anyone else draw for them.

Togashi is a perfect example, they asked him if he wanted to have someone else draw for him but he said no and wanted to do the drawing himself.

However there are cases where it's the opposite, Aka Akasaka the mangaka of Kaguya Sama Love is War, he was both the writer and artist for that series.

However he decided to retire from drawing and only focus on the writing, Oshi no Ko another series by him, he only does the writing while someone else does the drawing.
Sounds like the perfect compromise. Kind of like having someone compose the music, another write the lyrics and a third one perform/record the music.

for sure even in my country back in the days way before I was born it was normal to marry a girl 14 or 15 years old and parents were marrying their daughters of this age to man who were like 40 . We changed it because we felt at this age they were not ready to have a family but back in the days if the girl had her first period she was ready . SO its kinda natural for mans to lust to younger girls in a sense and we trying to change this mentality but its a huge lie . They are just hiding it .
Some people look much older and act much older than they are and you might get attracted to someone that's much younger than you when not knowing their real age and that's normal, but you should find out that person's real age immediately and if you're not hit with a feeling of disgust when you find out the real age, then you're a pedo.

That ain't it chief.

It's just one can see this coming
That is absolutely it because you cant stop dreaming about it. It either wont end (with him drawing) or the series will adjust to a bi weekly or a monthly series (or he'll pull haituses like HxH).

One Piece is nothing like Bleach where Kubo could just rush the ending fights to end the series. One Piece geographically aint even near the end and has like 4 more villainous factions lol.

Realize you are in the middle of a Kuma flashback in an arc with no signs of ending, leading to another island (Elbaf) that isnt even laugh tale.

One Piece moving to Shonen Jump+ would be great however it won't happen, One Piece is their golden boy when it comes to Weekly Shonen Jump and is the one series that is really carrying the magazine.

They will never have Oda switch to Shonen Jump+ or even have Oda go Monthly.
Maybe Oda has enough sway where he could get it to happen but yeah it seems unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.