Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Perospero doesn't have kids, because he hasn't married his one true waifu yet:

Perospero: "The moon is beautiful tonight, Carrot, but your Sulong form is ever more wondrous."
Carrot: "Vegapunk's tongue isn't anywhere near as big as yours, my sweet little Pe-ro-in!"

Ugh I only got two lines out and I want to shower, Carrospero is one of the worst crack ships in the series. Shudders.

(If Pot sees this and bans me, it's been an honor to shitpost with you here)

:snoopy::ohreally::eeke::sighting::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::believe::pepestrike:

WTF DID I JUST FIND?! LMFAO:

Ah fuck I forgot to actually tag Pot ironically!

Perospero doesn't have kids, because he hasn't married his one true waifu yet:

Perospero: "The moon is beautiful tonight, Carrot, but your Sulong form is ever more wondrous."
Carrot: "Vegapunk's tongue isn't anywhere near as big as yours, my sweet little Pe-ro-in!"

Ugh I only got two lines out and I want to shower, Carrospero is one of the worst crack ships in the series. Shudders.

(If Pot sees this and bans me, it's been an honor to shitpost with you here)
I ship Smoker and Cracker

their ship name is “SmokeCrack”

Perospero is the ultimate chad/pimp.
He's got candy on his hat, for your children, while they play outside
He can make candy cuffs, candy dildos, candy whips, etc.
His tongue is self explanatory
Etc.
Even if he's not that handsome, it's alright, he still has a lot of other things to compensate for it.
The scene with him giving the kids candy and telling them they can eat the candy staircase after a little while really warmed Perospero up for me, the Big Mom Pirates are crazy pirates, but, they respect and protect the citizens of Whole Cake seriously. Big Mom is far from perfect, but, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many worse places to live in the One Piece world than Whole Cake Island.

The scene with him giving the kids candy and telling them they can eat the candy staircase after a little while really warmed Perospero up for me, the Big Mom Pirates are crazy pirates, but, they respect and protect the citizens of Whole Cake seriously. Big Mom is far from perfect, but, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many worse places to live in the One Piece world than Whole Cake Island.
Ngl WCI is a perfect place if you ignore Big Mom's Hunger Pangs and the soul tax.
Also some of her daughters are unbelievably hot, I'd paint my self brown, get some stilts, and pretend to be a Buccaneer/Lunarian just so I can clap Smoothie.

Yep it's confirmed that the some of the children have their own children, so characters like Katakuri, Perospero, Smoothie, Galette most likely have kids of their own.

And it makes sense because Big Mom pretty much marries off her children.
OMG, I'd really like to see Mini Katakuris. But yeah, it wouldn't make sense for Katakuri to not have a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.