Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have done practically nothing all these years before the current timeline.

Only now when Nika appeared again they magically somehow started doing revo shit. And even then, it's Sabo doing it, not the useless Sleeping Dragon.
Dragon is spreading true nature of WG. WG is expert in erasing history and facts. It is most needed thing to do. Otherwise WG will make dragon a criminal which he is already considered by most of the kings. People needs to be free of their shitty kings.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Perospero doesn't have kids, because he hasn't married his one true waifu yet:

Perospero: "The moon is beautiful tonight, Carrot, but your Sulong form is ever more wondrous."
Carrot: "Vegapunk's tongue isn't anywhere near as big as yours, my sweet little Pe-ro-in!"

Ugh I only got two lines out and I want to shower, Carrospero is one of the worst crack ships in the series. Shudders.

(If Pot sees this and bans me, it's been an honor to shitpost with you here)

:snoopy::ohreally::eeke::sighting::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::believe::pepestrike:

WTF DID I JUST FIND?! LMFAO:

Ah fuck I forgot to actually tag Pot ironically!

Ngl WCI is a perfect place if you ignore Big Mom's Hunger Pangs and the soul tax.
Also some of her daughters are unbelievably hot, I'd paint my self brown, get some stilts, and pretend to be a Buccaneer/Lunarian just so I can clap Smoothie.
I did like the way Oda showed the huge difference between Totto Land the place Big Mom ruled over vs Wano the place Kaido ruled over.

Yeah Totto Land isn't perfect by any means but it is way better living there compared to living in Wano.

Also for me it's all about Galette.:kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Bogard will solo Garling and his musk rat son. Trust me guys.
Title: Bogard the Admin - The Battle for WorstGen Forums

[Scene: The hidden base of the WorstGenerations, a secret alliance of Supernovas, notable pirates, and defecting Marines, led by Bogard, the world's strongest admin (and swordsman). The alliance is gathered to discuss their rebellion against the World Government and the Holy Knights, the direct bodyguards of Imu and the Gorosei.]

Bogard: [Standing atop a virtual podium] Alright, my fellow WorstGenerations, it's time we take back our beloved WorstGen Forums from the oppressive grasp of the World Government and those Holy Knights! The time for memes and forum discussions is over; now, we fight for freedom!

[The alliance members cheer enthusiastically.]

Eustass Kidd (Pantheos): Yeah, we're gonna show them the true power of the WorstGenerations!

Drake: [Admin TAC, Tactical Admin Command] Let's make these forums great again!

[Enter Figarland Garling, the imposing leader of the Holy Knights, with his overly dramatic armor.]

Figarland Garling: [Booming voice] You think you can challenge the might of the World Government, you rebellious scum? We are the enforcers of justice, and you shall be purged from the forums!

Bogard: [Smirking] Oh, Figarland, you overzealous holy knight! Prepare yourself for my Sword-ban-ship style!

[The epic showdown begins. Bogard draws his virtual sword, a flaming pixelated katana.]

Bogard: Supreeme Moderators Haki!

[As Bogard releases his powerful aura, the entire battlefield is engulfed in a blinding light. Figarland is momentarily blinded.]

Figarland Garling: [Panicking] What is this power?! I can't see anything!

[Pantheos and Drake join forces with Bogard, creating a virtual Admin Triangle Formation that multiplies their power.]

Pantheos: [Commanding] Admin Powers Unite!

Drake: [Strategizing] Tactical Admin Command, at your service!

[Figarland is left bewildered by the combined admin might.]

Figarland Garling: [Baffled] What kind of sorcery is this?!

[From the shadows, Buggy the Clown, a member of the WorstGenerations, sneezes and accidentally activates his "AFK technique."]

Buggy the Clown: Oops! Sorry, guys! [He disappears.]

[Figarland regains his vision but is now surrounded by countless Buggy clones.]

Figarland Garling: [Confused] What trickery is this?!

Bogard: [Laughs maniacally] You see, Figarland, we WorstGenerations have mastered the art of chaos! Now, prepare to face the ultimate admin technique!

[Using the "Spam Slasher" attack, Bogard unleashes a flurry of posts and memes, overwhelming Figarland.]

Figarland Garling: [Struggling to keep up] No... It can't be...

[The alliance members join in, spamming the battlefield with amusing gifs and hilarious comments.]

X Drake: [Dancing in a chicken suit] Chicken Dance for Justice!

Pantheos: [Raising his magnetic fist] Magnet Memes, activate!

Law: [Creating a virtual "ROOM"] It's time to operate, literally!

[Pantheos, with his Admin Pantheon abilities, starts controlling the very threads and topics that dictate the flow of the battle, bending the forum rules in their favor.]

Pantheos: [Confident] I am the ruler of threads and discussions!

[Figarland is buried under a mountain of memes and forum threads.]

Bogard: [Victorious] It's over, Figarland! The power of the WorstGenerations is too strong for you and the World Government!

Figarland Garling: [Defeated] I'll... be back...

[Figarland retreats in a puff of meme-themed smoke, leaving the WorstGenerations to celebrate their victory.]

Bogard: [Raising his virtual sword] And so, my fellow forum warriors, we continue our fight for freedom and endless memes! Long live WorstGen Forums!

[The alliance members cheer, and the forums are safe once more from the oppressive World Government and their Holy Knights.]

[Continuation of the script]

[As the WorstGenerations celebrate their victory over Figarland Garling, a sudden tremor shakes the ground. The sky darkens, and the ground quakes as an intimidating figure descends from the virtual heavens. It's Urouge, a member of the WorstGenerations, known for his mysterious and overwhelming power.]

Urouge: [Lands dramatically] You puny forum moderators think you're invincible? I'm here to teach you a lesson in true OP-ness!

Bogard: [In awe] Urouge! You're finally here! Everyone, meet the mighty Urouge, our secret weapon!

[The alliance members are both amazed and terrified by Urouge's incredible presence.]

Pantheos: [Admin Pantheon activated] With our combined admin powers, we're unstoppable!

Drake: [Admin TAC, Tactical Admin Command] Let's make these forums great again!

Kid: [Stammering] I-I thought you were on vacation!

Urouge: [Smirking] You think I'd miss out on this epic battle for WorstGen Forums? Prepare yourselves, because Urouge's "Karmic Justice" is coming!

[Urouge unleashes his "Karmic Justice," a devastating attack that reflects all incoming forum posts and memes with tenfold power. The Holy Knights' posts are obliterated by their own attacks, leaving them stunned.]

Figarland Garling: [Baffled] What kind of power is this?!

Pantheos: [Admin Pantheon at full power] It's time to rewrite the code of justice!

Kid: [Marvelling] It's like he's rewriting the forum's code in real-time!

Law: [Nods in approval] Urouge's power is incredible. With him on our side, there's nothing we can't handle!

[Urouge continues to effortlessly reflect the Holy Knights' attacks, sending them running in disarray. The alliance members cheer him on, creating an unstoppable wave of power.]

X Drake: [Excited] This is incredible! Urouge is turning the tide in our favor!

Buggy the Clown: [Reappears] Hey, can I help with the spam too?

Urouge: [Grinning] Of course! Join the chaos!

[Buggy joins the fray, unleashing a barrage of random, humorous posts and comments. The Holy Knights are utterly overwhelmed.]

Figarland Garling: [Defeated] I can't take this any longer! I retreat for now, but the World Government will remember this day!

[Figarland vanishes from the battlefield, leaving the WorstGenerations to celebrate their double victory.]

Bogard: [Proudly] With Urouge and the rest of our WorstGenerations alliance, we've not only defended our forums but also sent a clear message to the World Government!

Urouge: [Grinning] Never underestimate the power of a united forum community. We've proven that our memes and discussions are mightier than their censorship!

[The alliance members cheer, and the forums remain a haven for freedom and laughter, free from the oppression of the World Government and their Holy Knights.]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

It would even make more sense for Katakuri to maintain his invincible image if he also had his own family to protect.

His wife and children definitely know how he looks like.
Him and Guile might actually get along too then lol:

Katakuri loves donuts too, Americans love donuts too /s
Post automatically merged:

Lol Redon never said anything like that.
This is the 2nd time at least they've tried to post fake info about Redon saying shit on Piratefolk. Maybe the 3rd. Fuck is wrong with them lol. Just like the clowns on Shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.