Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I really hope Katakuri gets some good screentime whilst rescuing Pudding. I imagine how Katakuri would lead the grand fleet in the final war.
Amen! Im praying for the BM pirates to get a redemption especially with how Oda butchered them brutally at Wano and that shitty Germa cover story too. They NEED to be allowed to help rescue Pudding regardless, I wont forgive Oda if they dont.

I really want to see Katakuri reform the BM pirates to be much better too. I can see Pudding eventually taking over one day too and being the new Queen/Empress of Totland too. *Sanji hype too*

I legit need to see more Kat especially him trying to rescue his beloved sister as we know he would go ALL OUT and full SAVAGE mode to do so too ofc.

Kat leading the Grand Fleet would be perfect too!

Just a few chapters ago we had some BB crew wanting to rape Boa.
I really thought that was as far Oda would go but he went you know this stuff happens .
Can't put it in back of your mind any more since he introduce this shit 15 years ago .
It's only really annoying because it's Ginny, I mean he did all that with her to reduce her to another generic slave for the CDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.