Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž

Oh yeah he's definitely going to blow up on this king next chapter and be called Tyrant, watch.
Absolutely justified too, Kuma's anger isn't even enough if you ask me, kill em' all :beckmoji:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
me when I see @RayanOO wanking Diamante or Drake

Post automatically merged:

I think it has to be Garling who married Ginny it has to be connected or one of Holy knights considering they will be rivals to Revo group .

I am inclining it to be Garling f she is Figurland blood it makes sense Saturn didnโ€™t want to kill her .
Garling must be one important motherfucker if Saturn is sparing her just because Bonney's his daughter.

I wonder if it's the Figarland family that's exceptional, or Garling himself??

That sounds absolutely amazing too. The robot waking up can foreshadow Kuma getting his consciouness back soon hopefully.
Also because Kuma helped Luffy and Kuma is waiting for his savior to save him from Slavery. This story in a matter of 5 chapters has me deeply involved. People can call me a fanboi but as I flash through TB, Sabaody, MF, Post TS Sabaody, now Egghead. The story is demanding an epic conclusion of such sorts.

G

Gorosei Informer

Also because Kuma helped Luffy and Kuma is waiting for his savior to save him from Slavery. This story in a matter of 5 chapters has me deeply involved. People can call me a fanboi but as I flash through TB, Sabaody, MF, Post TS Sabaody, now Egghead. The story is demanding an epic conclusion of such sorts.
Honestly Kuma deseves this so much just for what he did for the SHs alone too. Saving their lives from Kizaru and the WG, defending the Sunny for 2 years, helping Zoro to get stronger I guess lmao and anything else I cant think of.

I really hope Oda doesnt fuck this up. If Oda fucks up with Kuma it will be the most brutal butchering of a character ever in any series. But given what hes been doing lately, I have faith in him to do right by Kuma ofc.

me when I see @RayanOO wanking Diamante or Drake

Post automatically merged:

Garling must be one important motherfucker if Saturn is sparing her just because Bonney's his daughter.

I wonder if it's the Figarland family that's exceptional, or Garling himself??
Figurland seems to be important . They even let Shanks sail .

Bonney has such huge bounty at age of 12 is enough proof she is from powerful clan.

Honestly Kuma deseves this so much just for what he did for the SHs alone too. Saving their lives from Kizaru and the WG, defending the Sunny for 2 years, helping Zoro to get stronger I guess lmao and anything else I cant think of.

I really hope Oda doesnt fuck this up. If Oda fucks up with Kuma it will be the most brutal butchering of a character ever in any series. But given what hes been doing lately, I have faith in him to do right by Kuma ofc.
Yes, I hope he does him justice and does a good ending and he has a brighter future to look forward to instead of just dying. He has had enough to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.