Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just found out that Mihawk was a priest? Why do you think a saint like Kuma sent Zoro and Perona to him. :myman:
This is actually an interesting question.

Ivankov is of course his trusted ally so if Sanji said Kuma sent me then of course he would help (also helped being part of Luffys crew, i.e. Dragons son).

But why Amazon Lily and Boa that hates men?
Why Mihawk that wants to live alone?

Kuma must have had his reasons, but it doesn't make sense yet.

I think Kuma used his fruit to repel the illness out of Bonney and took it on himself. Would explain why he turned himself into an android since he didn’t have long left anyways
Again this doesn’t make any sense… Why wouldn’t he repel her sickness and just die? Why would he repel her siskcness and then make himself a slave that kills for the government that he hates?

Maybe Kuma wanted Luffy to meet Boa so that there’s a chance that Luffy will see how f’d up the Celestial Dragons were. Maybe Kuma wanted Dragon’s son to join their cause...
Kuma must have known that Mihawk will train Zoro. Kuma himself saw Zoro’s resolve back in TB and thinks that this could convince Mihawk.

This is actually an interesting question.

Ivankov is of course his trusted ally so if Sanji said Kuma sent me then of course he would help (also helped being part of Luffys crew, i.e. Dragons son).

Kuma must have had his reasons, but it doesn't make sense yet.
Sending luffy to Amazon luffy makes sense , it was safe because of Calm belt . Also he know Boa would help luffy if she knows his situation.
Also important thing Amazon lily were expert in terms of haki . Kuma realised Luffy needs time to learn and Amazon lily was best place .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Question is there are so many slaves in Mariejoa had how did Ginny contract this disease ? It has something to do with sunlight ?

Given Holyland is pure place how did she end up getting it ? I am guessing we will learn about this soon from Saturn.
Maybe Saturn or Garling exposed her to the disease on purpose for some sick form of entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.