Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
just wait for prison gains
He’d still be a bum at best he would be able to hang with a YC2 for a while but still lose
It's funny that the thread went haywire the moment Mihawk is mentioned :saturn:
Agenda pushers
I'd whoop your ass lol

Not my fault he's called the WSS multiple times including his introduction panel :suresure:
No, no you wouldn’t, you’d get neg diffed the same way Luffy did against Kaido.
Lmao show me panel which tells , BB had 0 bounty.
Just because it isn't known doesn't mean he won't have one.
When rayleigh can notice some clown like this , marines obviously can.
Gosh you look so fucking stupid here../
I'm sorry but Teach really had no bounty.

A guy having fun with his friends is a bad thing for you?

Aren’t you the guy constantly swapping to Greenbull avis?
Any Chadmiral fan with a pinch of self respect and love for the characters will not delude himself into thinking that shaking ass for Nika is acceptable in any way.

Gigabull went to Wano to take the retards head, why wouldn't I stan him ?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Also, seeing Borsalino do the Nika dance might move him above Fujitora and Aokiji for me. Already love the stoner uncle gimmick, but knowing he's a Nika stan might clarify what Saturn meant by "I know why you're down".

Perhaps his heart wasn't into the fight not solely due his connections with Bonney, Sentomaru, Kuma, and Vegapunk, but also from his fondness for Nika developed during their time together.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Any Chadmiral fan with a pinch of self respect and love for the characters will not delude himself into thinking that shaking ass for Nika is acceptable in any way.

Gigabull went to Wano to take the retards head, why wouldn't I stan him ?
LMAO just posting how Kizaru being a Nika fan is actually good for his character, the duality of man on this fucking forum man :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.