Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated to the chapter but I’ve been thinking what has made dragon the worlds most wanted man. Like I know leader of the revolutionary army blah blah they oppose the world government and overthrew nations. That’s cool and all but the most wanted criminal ever? I’m starting to think it’s something else/more

It makes me wonder if he killed a gorosei
Luffy obviously represents the sun (sun god nika) but we have
1) Mercury - Topman
2) Venus - Bald gorosei with sword
3) No earth?
4) Mars - long bearded one
5) Jupiter - Youngest looking one
6) Saturn - current antagonist

maybe there were 6 gorosei and he killed #3
Nah.

We know they were called the GOrosei even in the Robin flashback. That was before Ohara genocide. Go means five.

And we know Dragon wasn't the most wanted man around the time of the Ohara genocide. There was no Revolutionary army yet. They were still Freedom fighters.

Dragon is the most wanted man because he's actively plotting against the WG, unlike the pirates who are just running their own empires.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't see any way the "Kuma in Foosha village" development goes great for one piece...

Either goofy becomes EVEN MORE of a pirate Jesus than he already is. Or Kuma was there for lols. No in between.
Welcome back

If ivankov was not aware of Luffy being Dragon's son then no way kuma was aware.

So, I see this folding in two ways.....

Foosha village has something important hidden - related to Bucanneer race which is tied with D clan

Or Kuma saw Luffy felt vibes of him being Nika (this is just bad ...oda doesn't need to go this route)

Nah.

We know they were called the GOrosei even in the Robin flashback. That was before Ohara genocide. Go means five.

And we know Dragon wasn't the most wanted man around the time of the Ohara genocide. There was no Revolutionary army yet. They were still Freedom fighters.

Dragon is the most wanted man because he's actively plotting against the WG, unlike the pirates who are just running their own empires.
Ye sbut what I dont get is why revo bounties are so low .
Sabo as dragon right hand man as a bounty of 600 000 00 .
Is it because they dont realy fight the navy but the wg ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sabo hardly did anything relevant before reverie. His bounty will jump now

And, RA is headed by Dragon - so it's his bounty which will be massive

sure but kaido crew is leaded by kaido and king and queen still got bounties in the billions .
Post automatically merged:

Also how do you know sabo did nothing ? His journey was off screened .

I think Oda placed them low on purpose to inflate them heavily later. Sabo is probably going to 3 billion or something, then adding 600mil to the commanders' bounties. That's my headcanon anyway.

Welcome back

If ivankov was not aware of Luffy being Dragon's son then no way kuma was aware.

So, I see this folding in two ways.....

Foosha village has something important hidden - related to Bucanneer race which is tied with D clan

Or Kuma saw Luffy felt vibes of him being Nika (this is just bad ...oda doesn't need to go this route)
Maybe. Keep in mind that Iva had been in impel down for a while. And Dragon might have told Kuma about his son in their last meeting. Cause they're both recent parents or something.

And there's the fact that Kuma knew who luffy was in Thriller bark too. Granted he could have learned it from some Marine info. But I see more chances of Oda going the Jesus route. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, maybe I'm not reading the spoilers right. Do we know if Kuma goes there in the flashback, or is the flashback over and its the current Kuma in Foosha?

Lol, you must feel empowered writing Goofy.
Omg how'd you know!

Don't take it seriously man. Just jokes. But come on. Even you have to admit that Oda adding more stuff that implies luffy was the prophesied one is bad for the story. Luffy already has plenty of it.

Because oda wasn't sure how high the bounties would go lol. That's the most probable reason. He gave Ace 500mil. So he had to give Sabo a similar bounty. But because the bounty rates were power creeped, those look like joke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.