Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ending was just extremely rushed. It often happens with other mangas as well. Even Tokyo Ghoul was rushed at the end (thankfully it still had a great ending).
With fairy tail, Mashima wanted to start his space manga. So he giga rushed it.

The only reason there is even the spinoff is because he got pressured, explains why 100YQ is competitive complete dogshit

Prior to Marineford, Kuma was the only RA who knew that Luffy was Dragon's son.
It's a good thing to know how he knows that when even Iva is clueless about it, it would have been a plot hole.

+

I can't call the chapter mid when the main point of it is Kuma's letter, and we don't know yet what is its content.
Emotion Piece=Lore Piece>>Agenda Piece=Battle Piece>Funny Piece for me, so i'll wait.

The whole manga could have been ten chapters if it just focused on the "important" parts.
No
It's a shonen starting from being a weakling to reach the top..... ..aside from the obvious numerous battle required in order reach the top.....the lore, world building etc etc all cannot fit it in 10 chap.
Kuma backstory is good but the last two chaps (previous and this incoming) are unusually stalled with unnecessary panel that has zero impact to the story........just get straight through the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.