ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters
that kuma weakness not dragon
dragon never did anything for luffy, not hard graps. plus empty words lol. he never been there for ginny never been there for kuma never been there for bonney(kuma and ginny daughter) while kuma been there for luffy and him. yeah i am reading fine ty.
it even states there be no RA without kuma in the group. then it became the RA!
yeah that was Sabo plan, not dragon. also Dragon suspects sabo of murder soon after sabo destroys cd/food and free slaves/ and gets kuma out..
oda showing dragon never shows up implies dragon not real father. you don't see garp or luffy sitting on there ass while family is in danger. or a father using a child as a meat shield against kuma.. what a joke.

dragon non stop lies

since he sent kuma to vegapunk for bonney to be cured...

again this guy knows.

now if rest of RA know this truth... and it was dragon who sent kuma to vega punk.

you think rest of ra and sabo would see dragon good still.. plus he still hiding this truth while also shading kuma.. scum behavior
Dude dragon is first one that save luffy ass from smoker and then say be free to do what you want to do .
Also lets agree to disagree cause yeah i not going down that hole.
Post automatically merged:

All this character development of these two very likeable characters, we better get a new crew mate soon
I doubt i think crew already to big for Oda to add more and we so late in the game.
We get add ons but not crew members .

Last edited:
Dude dragon is first one that save luffy ass from smoker and then say be free to do what you want to do .
Also lets agree to disagree cause yeah i not going down that hole.
smoker was capturing luffy not killing him.

we hear someone call wind blast then wind shows up(dragon not confirmed wind atm) nor does his mouth move when the wind attack is called out in the panels. so implies somewhere else yelling attack.

dragon only graped the arm from smoker

you know what flashback showed Xd

kuma learning weatheria similar to nami weapon.

even the crowd sabo is shown looking up at luffy, so kuma prob there to with weatheria science. (also kuma has air based attacked as well with air cannon)

unless dragon some ventriloquist

but yeah, seen enough of dragon bashing friends non stop is true from what showed.

Last edited:
This was an unexpectedly good chapter :getnappaed:
Kuma is not a spineless idiot after all, he uses his position to go easy on the pirates he's defeated and even gets treatment for their wounded.:finally:
And Conney is MVP. She's the las character I expected to have so much focus and plot relevance.
Let's see what other things Bonney's fruit lets her do. I get the impression that it's not a real age fruit after all🤔maybe it too had its name changed by the government?
Grandma Conney was the goat this chapter:christnally:

Seeing how Bonneys crying and reaction was focused on the chapter after the Pacifista army reveal in the Marineford war, he definitely did
Bonney being connected kuma was possible but the whole father daughter dynamic probably wasn't a thing. Only after dressrossa and writing kyros and rebecca did Oda decide to go with that approach

OPscans translation is atrocious
TCB is better but not great

Someone get me Japanese Raws

Ugh I try not to get emotional about mangas, but that panel where Bonney is tearing up waiting for her dads letters absolutely broke my heart
wait nm wrong link

OPscans translation is atrocious
TCB is better but not great

Someone get me Japanese Raws

Ugh I try not to get emotional about mangas, but that panel where Bonney is tearing up waiting for her dads letters absolutely broke my heart
Man anything better than days of mangapanda lol .

I just wish Oda had paced this flashback better.
Too much fluff gets thrown in to restate things that were known already.
Other than that I still enjoy Bonney and Kuma's characters.
This. Kuma and Bonney are both very interesting characters and I really like their backstory. I even hope Bonney joins the strawhats. But it is so slow-paced. 3 chapters would have been more than enough. Most of what we got was SBS material or just unnecessary.

Let's hope 1102 is the last chapter of the flashback. I'm really afraid he is going to drag it even more. I don't think we got the Thriller Bark/Sabaody recap yet. Then he has to extract his own memories, think about Bonney one last time and become a slave. Hopefully we won't be following Bonney's (boring) journey through the first part of the grand line :josad: