ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
If Buggys Bounty is below 4b after this I will call cap on Oda
The fact that the Marines actually think Buggy is a giant threat now is so beautiful to me.

Because, deep down, he is. Shanks and Buggy have the same thing Luffy and Roger do; Buggy, without even meaning to, just attracts people to him, and finds success through uniting different forces.

Big Mom, a YONKOU, kept fucking up her relationships with the Giants, while Buggy had a healthy business relationship with the New Giant Pirates.

In terms of ammassing powerful people, Buggy is a top tier character, and it honestly does make him dangerous in the most hilarious way possible.

The fact that the Marines actually think Buggy is a giant threat now is so beautiful to me.

Because, deep down, he is. Shanks and Buggy have the same thing Luffy and Roger do; Buggy, without even meaning to, just attracts people to him, and finds success through uniting different forces.

Big Mom, a YONKOU, kept fucking up her relationships with the Giants, while Buggy had a healthy business relationship with the New Giant Pirates.

In terms of ammassing powerful people, Buggy is a top tier character, and it honestly does make him dangerous in the most hilarious way possible.
I still pray for the scenario where Mihawk splits the sky with Fujitora at the same time that Crocodile splits an island with Ryo (kuzan vs Sakazuki style)

And random fodder scream in terror from buggy thinking this was the awakening of the chop chop fruit.