Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt india one of most diverse country tho I wonder what the power dynamics are like among their populace .
There is a heavy class system. Lower caste people called "Dalits" can't even touch the higher class people "Brahmins". It's bad in our country too but India is much worse in that.

In what timeline is she becoming a dude from 800 years ago? She know it's a fruit ability? She awakened it?

Oda pulled it straight outta his ass to make Nika even more prominent and important.

Even if she's not strong, if she becomes even remotely similar to gear 5 luffy, it's trash.
Like i said we have to see how her version of nika is but i 100% certain it be just some half ass thing .
Plus if her DF was that broken time line wise why not give her self the gura gura everyone know what type of DF that is .

There is a heavy class system. Lower caste people called "Dalits" can't even touch the higher class people "Brahmins". It's bad in our country too but India is much worse in that.
yeah ik about the caste system I meant in the sense of people of different religions and diverse ethnicity. Isn't the caste system banned tho

that's fine he is a crew member he should do that, but law has no excuse
Law ain't even close to any shs or luffy fanboys lol.

He's just thankful to luffy for taking down doffy. Which law should have been given the chance anyway. But since this is the Nika story, he was robbed of his revenge.

Other than that, law had full autonomy and freedom and isn't acting for luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.