Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there the JumpFesta this month? What will Oda say? And i dont remember what did he say last year
Just checked it out. Last year he promised many big fights like a battle royal. And after all we got Blackbeard vs Law,Shanks vs Kidd,Garp and Koby vs Blackbeard Pirates,and Luffy vs Kizaru,so i guess he delivered in this. We'll see what he will say this year.

One Piece community is hilarious rn. The sales in the manga are at an all time low

Live action hasn’t actually boosted any popularity with the series

No Straw Hats = No Sales

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nothing but the truth. I like Luffy but this Nika garbage Looney Toons is horrific. Should have just granted freedom in the sense being able to make the floor rubber or even apply it to making weapons rubber or something. Or even better, vulcanization. This dross is ridiculous.
Looney Toons nonsense is atleast tolerable, its the Pirate Jesus stuff that is unbearable.

One Piece community is hilarious rn. The sales in the manga are at an all time low

Live action hasn’t actually boosted any popularity with the series
Lol, where did you get the all time low thing? If you have few chapters, the sales number will go low obviously. Basic economics pal.
Post automatically merged:

Looney Toons nonsense is atleast tolerable, its the Pirate Jesus stuff that is unbearable.
Yeah a zolow fan who takes his fave to be Pirate jesus is talking again.

Ledon: "oda's cooking something big for 1100 1101 1102"

:suresure:
Well, he was just guessing, never took it for granted.

:kayneshrug:

But at least for chapter 1102 we don't have to wait for any leaker. Because apparently there will be a chapter sneak peek on Sunday the 17th of this month. So we can guess, on our own, where it could go from there. We will become something of a leaker ourselves.

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.