Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kuma: Luffy actions "moved" me...he may be the one that will change the world...
certain tards: Oda stop "wanking" Luffy...it is too much.....it is irritating me....blah blah

Also Kuma: I may not take this pain
certain tards: goat, he is him...blah blah....

double standards ....:okay:
Its the same one panel than 4 full chapters:seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kuma: Luffy actions "moved" me...he may be the one that will change the world...
certain tards: Oda stop "wanking" Luffy...it is too much.....it is irritating me....blah blah

Luffys is fake gas chosen one nonsense

Zoros is force of will

We only see glimpses of what Bonney saw, everything we see this chapter we already had complete knowledge previously:gokulaugh:

Which makes it even more funnier because she never even mentioned Zolo

Meanwhile with Sanji :suresure:

We only see glimpses of what Bonney saw, everything we see this chapter we already had complete knowledge previously:gokulaugh:

Which makes it even more funnier because she never even mentioned Zolo

Meanwhile with Sanji :suresure:
Poor guy did not realise.. That was just odas way of saying that's all sanji fans will get this arc..to show he did something but oda did not want to waste time drawing him 🗿

I thought that was a super plot point for the cook's character, the fact that not even his fans remember about it or simply didn't want to bring it up after reading the spoilers... :quest:

It WG what you expected lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.