Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because the damage was severe and shows Zoro's endurance and willpower in the heat of moment/battle. Just as he could keep going after Hakai.
Yes endurance is great but he was unconscious for few days while getting treatment. Downplaying Kuma because he said he will go unconscious doesn't mean anything when you dont know whether Kuma will be in the same severe condition as Zoro.
Regarding Hakai he didnt take full brunt.
Post automatically merged:

It's just Zoro fans crying that their idol isn't the MC for the thousandth time
Yes the cope is real. And they have audacity to mock Sanji fans when they replicate same behavior.

Ztards got you sucking at their teet lmao
:suresure:
Buddy, you must not know who I am.
I don't suck at anyone's teet. I could have the entire Zoro fandom spitshining my family jewels if I wanted.
I'm him. And it's sad that you didn't know that I'm him, but I can understand it, you were young and arrogant like most people here.
Now run along, go play with the other goons who spend their time obsessing over fictional characters, while I focus on actually important things.

Yes endurance is great but he was unconscious for few days while getting treatment. Downplaying Kuma because he said he will go unconscious doesn't mean anything when you dont know whether Kuma will be in the same severe condition as Zoro.
Regarding Hakai he didnt take full brunt.

Yes the cope is real. And they have audacity to mock Sanji fans when they replicate same behavior.
He did take the full brunt are you stupid?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Black is not darkness. Light is not white.
This flashback was not good to kuma in terms of powerscalling :josad:
Kuma spent his childhood as a slave, then a few years as a pastor, then as a pirate, and then as a government slave again.

Kuma was taking minor pain from old people when he was Zoro's age and was getting rocked by it, unable to stand up.

Zoro spent his ENTIRE LIFE training his body. Like, ever since his introduction, training is constantly one of the most important things to him.

Kuma's life was spent trying to save people, using his Fruit to repel damage, heal people, and teleport to avoid attacks.

Zoro literally slashed into the wound Buggy made while fighthing Cabaji to show Cabaji trying to take advantage of his weakness was pointless.

When have we seen Kuma punch people in the face and do damage? Kuma is strong, but he hasn't really spent much time training from what we've seen. It makes total sense that Zoro, who is used to pushing his body to its ultimate limits, has more base endurance than Kuma.

Zoro clearly has some weird buddhist shit going on with Death, too, as shown by the grim reaper in Wano. Sometimes I wonder if the dude is actually cursed.

But, yeah, this chapter pretty much proves that Kuma put his stats into Devil Fruit power, rather than overall endurance. If he had trained like Zoro did, he would have been able to tank Luffy's pain bubble.

Kuma: Luffy actions "moved" me...he may be the one that will change the world...
certain tards: Oda stop "wanking" Luffy...it is too much.....it is irritating me....blah blah

Also Kuma: I may not take this pain
certain tards: goat, he is him...blah blah....

double standards ....:okay:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
zoro getting W even during flashback :endthis:
And wait the next chapter:myman:

Kuma: What have said this fool ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.