Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it'd be too much for the scene. The scene is about Kuma and his POV, Sanji's words were a dramatic line, too many dramatic lines would overshadow the point of the chapter, which is Kuma's actions from Kuma's POV.

Nope.
They call coc Lord odens TRICK they don't class it as haki
Probably because Oden was the only one who could do it at that time.
If noone else can do it ,it becomes there signature in a way .
Who did Wano people have as reference ?

On the other hand the one who said that was Ashura Doji.
The scabbard that didn‘t witness the outside world ,or other people who could do it.

Kaido was one who could do it ,but if Ashura had seen Kaido use it he would not call it Odens trick.

No enma pulls out ryou ryou is coa.
At no point EVER when enma takes zoros haki does it ever take anything other than coa.

Zoro has coc at the end of 1033 because HE released all HIS haki by choice
He released all his haki by choice because of Enma was testing him .

These are Zoro words to him self after he remember what the old man from island said about swords .

" It came to me , so it chose me "
"so it could test me "
Then he said to him self again .
" How should i stabilize my haki then , If i have to keep exuding at this level it kill me "
"but no that perfect "
Then you see people faint from CoC and then you see ACoC around his swords .

Are you really saying Enma not pulling all the forms haki from him even ACoC since he said the sword would suck life from him .
If that the case we have to agree to disagree since we know all haki can get weaker or stronger due to certain factors.

Nope.
They call coc Lord odens TRICK they don't class it as haki
That's because the people of Wano only know armament Haki. They don't have CoO, and Oden was the only one to unlock CoC.

Wano citizens calling CoA, Ryou, Is no different than Enel and the Skypieans calling CoO, Mantra.

Ryou isn't some different application of CoA.... It IS CoA, in all it's variants.

I'm not gonna lie it would be so fucking funny if ZKK actually came true like 2 years after it was thought to be completely abolished
If them ever come back we can't even be certain they would fight SH
Luffy beat Kaido he could join in destroy the WG or if huge war going on fight some one else .
It the same with BM even if they come back i think they done with SH cause the world going chnage so much by that time .
BM and ZKiado can come back and find what OP is with everyone then that aspect of here there lives gone .

Status
Not open for further replies.