• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts about this?

I would say that the 3 missing races are: Lunarian, Bucaneer and Oni
Luffy/Nika = Bucaneer
Zoro = Oni
Sanji = Lunarian
I’ve actually been thinking about this too. I think oda may connect multiple of the ancient races that are connected to Nika with the modern straw hats
Nami = Shandorans also feels like there may be a loose connection with the light of Shandora was first used as a navigational tool to guide Nolands way to Shandora

I was actually surprised the bot said he had a chance :ihaha:
Honest to god man, I want to say it shows how stupid AI still is but to keep it real? I have seen some people who wanked Luffy toon force crazy also use it to upscale Kaido to be beyond multiversal or some shit like that. So its not like there aren't any humans who are dumb enough to actually think that Kaido is somehow above Frieza either.

Law has Yonkou level haki because he countered a future Chopper victim? :quest:
D is magic, wait for Oda to reveal it powers DF powers or some other bullshit.
Xhopper is gonna defeat that dude with MEDICINE. With his medical knowledge and magic medicines. Not with haki.

Like xhopper did against Queen's ice virus.

Law on the other hand negged Doc Q virus with sheer haki.

And D is just a family name. There's lots of normal Ds. Law's parents were normal. So he's not a nepo baby like the strawhats are.

I’ve actually been thinking about this too. I think oda may connect multiple of the ancient races that are connected to Nika with the modern straw hats
Nami = Shandorans also feels like there may be a loose connection with the light of Shandora was first used as a navigational tool to guide Nolands way to Shandora
I swear if Oda drops the Nami instinctively knowing now to ride a waver storyline....

Status
Not open for further replies.