Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
something is off

kuma shows no recognition to bonney, or he would taken her back at sabody, seek her out.

unless oda forgot he stated kuma wouldn't seek out bonney, if the wg kept there promise... but bonney no longer on sorbet kingdom.
Post automatically merged:

alter memories...or mistake

since luffy wanted poster is time skip poster??
1- That's Luffy's original poster.

2- We saw Bonney take measures for Kuma to recognize her at the end of the page, but we haven't even seen Kuma look at her or her poster yet. It's too soon for something to be off.

1- That's Luffy's original poster.

2- We saw Bonney take measures for Kuma to recognize her at the end of the page, but we haven't even seen Kuma look at her or her poster yet. It's too soon for something to be off.
the smile looks more smaller/not wider in the above pic, like the one show here. even bangs match pre time skip render poster position. and smile length.

i am seeing other translation saying "to think my daughter became a pirate" but never seeks her out later-- which i think is off

looks like he seeing luffy and bonney poster

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
the smile looks more smaller/not wider in the above pic, like the one show here. even bangs match pre time skip render poster position. and smile length.

i am seeing other translation saying "to think my daughter became a pirate" but never seeks her out later-- which i think is off

Part of the deal he made with Saturn was not to make contact with Bonney

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
no was to keep her safe on sorbet, why would he want his 10 year old daughter at sea/where it dangerous

he would freak out

look what happen to kuma friends with bonney, they either died by blackbeard/captured by akainu

and now bonney is alone on her own. a child!
Kuma post skip likely doesn't even remember Bonney only knows her through wanted posters.

no was to keep her safe on sorbet, why would he want his 10 year old daughter at sea/where it dangerous

he would freak out

look what happen to kuma friends with bonney, they either died by blackbeard/captured by akainu

I'm positive you're overthinking both the poster and Kuma's worries.

I'm going to assume the translation where he recognizes her is indeed accurate, as it fits him holding two posters. Why would he seek her out?

What's it to him if she's on Sorbet or free as a pirate as long as she's cured? He knows she's strong, and keeping her on Sorbet was never about making her live her life in a cage, just that she wouldn't be held hostage on WG territory (yet she still was).

He made a deal, the deal was to leave her behind, he's honoring it and slowly becoming a cyborg. Why go to her a have a second, even harder goodbye?

he would freak out

Kuma is a clown thats why

I'm positive you're overthinking both the poster and Kuma's worries.

I'm going to assume the translation where he recognizes her is indeed accurate, as it fits him holding two posters. Why would he seek her out?

What's it to him if she's on Sorbet or free as a pirate as long as she's cured? He knows she's strong, and keeping her on Sorbet was never about making her live her life in a cage, just that she wouldn't be held hostage on WG territory (yet she still was).

He made a deal, the deal was to leave her behind, he's honoring it and slowly becoming a cyborg. Why go to her a have a second, even harder goodbye?
there other translation showing he talking about dragon and luffy. no sign of recognize bonney.

also this

Bonney: okay, I'm an adult now! [Pointing at her piercing] if I don't have something on my cheek, dad might not recognize me. Now I'll get famous and he'll definitely find me!
both bonney and kuma where at sabody, yet he never seek her out. which he said he do if he found out bonney was not being taken care of back in sorbet!!

he said the church back in sorbet, they would take care of her.. if they didn't he would seek bonney out.

you guys are ignoring this, not my problem if you think kuma gonna let his kid go out to sea and get killed..where oda showed otherwise.

there other translation showing he talking about dragon and luffy. no sign of recognize bonney.

also this

both bonney and kuma where at sabody, yet he never seek her out. which he said he do if he found out bonney was not being taken care of back in sorbet!!

he said the church back in sorbet, they would take care of her.. if they didn't he would seek bonney out.

you guys are ignoring this, not my problem if you think kuma gonna let his kid go out to sea and get killed..
You're ignoring his motive: "I don't want her to wake up after her surgery in some soulless government facility".

His motive is safe: WG haven't gone back on their word (in fact, they were going back on it with how they were treating her on Sorbet, but Kuma doesn't know that).

The request was granted, she was cured and she was taken to the surch in Sorbet. Kuma isn't going to go back on his word when the WG cured her (granted his literal life dream by doing that) and did grant him his additional request.

Kuma is a warrior of freedom, Bonney is free to become a pirate.

You're ignoring his motive: "I don't want her to wake up after her surgery in some soulless government facility".

His motive is safe: WG haven't gone back on their word (in fact, they were going back on it with how they were treating her on Sorbet, but Kuma doesn't know that).

The request was granted, she was cured and she was taken to the surch in Sorbet. Kuma isn't going to go back on his word when the WG cured her (granted his literal life dream by doing that) and did grant him his additional request.

Kuma is a warrior of freedom, Bonney is free to become a pirate.
if that where true

there no reason for kuma walking corps, to be panic.. searching for bonney/seeking her out current time frame.

since kuma would saw her at MG(memory) might shown if he not full erased/

why he rushed back at mg for bonney before fleeing when he didn't see her. full panic father mode.

yeah kuma a ok with his daughter who not adult yet going to sea.

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.