Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf did i say 2 weeks ago
Oda would continue this flashback again
He loves this fb, giving us all details that aren't even important, Oden has the longest fb due to being involved in many events and lots of story and still Oda skip and fastened forward most of it unlike Bonney fb.
If Bonney isn't set up to be next SH, Oda is a prick!!!

Also what's with this new anime remake. I thought it means reanimate from eps 1. But it's actually new studio starting from Egghead??
:kayneshrug:

He loves this fb, giving us all details that aren't even important, Oden has the longest fb due to being involved in many events and lots of story and still Oda skip and fastened forward most of it unlike Bonney fb.

Also what's with this new anime remake. I thought it means reanimate from eps 1. But it's actually new studio starting from Egghead??
remake of full series...how come starting from egghead will be called as "remake"...

They'll most likely skip all the filler and compress all the Episodes to stay more true to the Manga. No added content like stretching fight scenes etc. and best case, finally animating more of the Cover Stories, if not all of them. (Of course this is headcanon speaking, nothing of that was confirmed). For the future Generation, that is too scared to go into a 1500+ episode anime in a few years from now, would make sense to me.

C

CensoredbyWG

the smile looks more smaller/not wider in the above pic, like the one show here. even bangs match pre time skip render poster position. and smile length.

i am seeing other translation saying "to think my daughter became a pirate" but never seeks her out later-- which i think is off

looks like he seeing luffy and bonney poster
The smile looks exactly like a "D"...

Status
Not open for further replies.