Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gohdroger?

That's my issue with many theories, if it's too complicated, that's not it
How the fuck does that fraud ass fanfic writer even have so many fanboys?

bro couldn’t even write a good asspull with the time travel BS.
Because most people know nothing about writing. Heck, most people actually wanting to write know nothing about it and will never produce anything of value. People like Gohdroger or that user "Salah whatever" here lack an authorial mind, they're either literal teenagers or at least mentally didn't grow past that, so their fanfictions are overcomplicated messes that no serious writer would look at and say "Woah, this is quality". "Less is more" is a lesson that pretty much every advanced professional learns once they've grown enough into their area, and such theories are the opposite of that.

There's another user here who forces himself to write ugly to the point of exasperation that keeps posting his theory about the One Piece treasure being a cyborg heart. It's so, so, so, so out of touch from anything a real author would write, let alone Oda, it renders everything about it just pointless to read.

It's just so ridiculous.

Because most people know nothing about writing. Heck, most people actually wanting to write know nothing about it and will never produce anything of value. People like Gohdroger or that user "Salah whatever" here lack an authorial mind, they're either literal teenagers or at least mentally didn't grow past that, so their fanfictions are overcomplicated messes that no serious writer would look at and say "Woah, this is quality". "Less is more" is a lesson that pretty much every advanced professional learns once they've grown enough into their area, and such theories are the opposite of that.

There's another user here who forces himself to write ugly to the point of exasperation that keeps posting his theory about the One Piece treasure being a cyborg heart. It's so, so, so, so out of touch from anything a real author would write, let alone Oda, it renders everything about it just pointless to read.

It's just so ridiculous.
I can understand getting angry at Gohdroger because he was presenting his theory as a real leak and most of theories were also stolen.
But Salah and Minamoto are just having fun...
You can ignore them , if you don't like it lol..

I can understand getting angry at Gohdroger because he was presenting his theory as a real leak and most of theories were also stolen.
But Salah and Minamoto are just having fun...
You can ignore them , if you don't like it lol..
Salah hijacks every thread he posts in. I don't want users to share their ideas only for this guy to rampage like an elephant and rob their space to post his own fanfictions too overcomplicated and detached from authorship for them to be plausible.

Minamoto is plain and simple annoying with his deconstructed English. In the real world that's called lacking both education and manners, but apparently here it's "just having fun".

Salah hijacks every thread he posts in. I don't want users to share their ideas only for this guy to rampage like an elephant and rob their space to post his own fanfictions too overcomplicated and detached from authorship for them to be plausible.

Minamoto is plain and simple annoying with his deconstructed English. In the real world that's called lacking both education and manners, but apparently here it's "just having fun".
What minamoto do in this forum is called shitposting

Again, you can just ignore them.

"Real world"

We are not in real world. We are in some weird forum where people argue about fictional character from weird manga written by 50 year old Japanese man.

It's just so ridiculous.
Are you autistic? Not an insult, just a question

Luffy was born on 25 December
That is also a good possibility, damn hint piece getting harder and harder to figure out. You think you got a good clue, and then the next Idea comes around the corner.

This mf is dropping hints still? We got a whole page out and translated :laughmoji:
I know, many don't like his hints and I fully understand it. For me it's just like a mini Game trying to solve it, before the real Spoilers arrive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.