Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minamoto is plain and simple annoying with his deconstructed English. In the real world that's called lacking both education and manners, but apparently here it's "just having fun".
Woah, why so serious? He's just posting funny stuff in an anime forum whilst presenting his theories.
As long as he isn't disrespectful about that, his writing style doesn't hurt anybody.

Gohdroger?

That's my issue with many theories, if it's too complicated, that's not it
That user is nothing more than a fraud, he steals other users theories and then adds it to his own and then pretends that they are leaks.

He even purposely deleted his own posts on reddit before, he was also accused of spamming on reddit as well.

His leaks were pretty much proven to be fake, and also he will sometimes go back to his "leaks" and just edit them to match with the current story.

Also think to yourself this, how would a random reddit user by all people suddenly get those leaks.

I highly doubt he has connection, it's just another "My Uncle works at Nintendo" situation.

Finally he's not the only user on reddit that faked himself being a leaker.

Salah hijacks every thread he posts in. I don't want users to share their ideas only for this guy to rampage like an elephant and rob their space to post his own fanfictions too overcomplicated and detached from authorship for them to be plausible.

Minamoto is plain and simple annoying with his deconstructed English. In the real world that's called lacking both education and manners, but apparently here it's "just having fun".
Mecha heartz theory is true

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Salah hijacks every thread he posts in. I don't want users to share their ideas only for this guy to rampage like an elephant and rob their space to post his own fanfictions too overcomplicated and detached from authorship for them to be plausible.

This is the definition of getting mad over nothing lol

There's another user here who forces himself to write ugly to the point of exasperation that keeps posting his theory about the One Piece treasure being a cyborg heart. It's so, so, so, so out of touch from anything a real author would write, let alone Oda, it renders everything about it just pointless to read.

It's just so ridiculous.
@minamoto Pack it up buddy, you're finished

Status
Not open for further replies.