• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Because it wasn't acoc clown. No black lightning no nothing
Just coa and a broken body and he scarred kaido
A koh asura folds kaido
Of course, kaido called zoro a conqueror just because he randomly thought about it. Hahahahahahahhah.

ACoC asura made kaido say that a meaningless wound was enough for zoro hahahahahah, thank god this man wasn't tasked with holding out kaido for 10 minutes otherwise the alliance was done.

Luffy is the embodiment of chosen one.

He is the reincarnation of nika. -> He is not the reincarnation of Nika, he awakened the fruit after training hard for it, he has always wanted to fight freely and be the freest and he awakened the fruit that embodies freedom

Trained by CD yonko, marine hero and pirate king right hand. -> When the fuck did Shanks train Luffy?????? Also how is that CHOSEN ONE? Even Zoro got trained by Mihawk, what nonsense is this?

Awakened strongest fruit. -> Nika IS NOT the strongest fruit, it's the MOST RIDICULOUS fruit.

Voice of all things. -> so he can talk to sea kings, good, how is that even relevant?

Lusted by kuja empress. -> jealous?

What more do you want lol?

LUFFY IS THE BIGGEST CHOSEN ONE IN SHONEN'S HISTORY, oda managed to surpass that indra/ashura bullshit hahahahah.
Answered in the quote.

C

CensoredbyWG

"Holy shit, this guy used his strongest technique covered with ACoC and the most he did was THAT? Let me reassure him before he faints".

Kaido is such a sensible man, always make sure to motivate his opponents even if their strongest attacks don't do shit to him and they are left in the ground, helpless with their asses to the sky praying that luffy and law saves them from certain death.

C

CensoredbyWG

Answered in the quote.
Toon force is the strongest power, oda barely let luffy use it and he already warps reality.

Voice of all things is a one in a billion skill, only 4 chatacters in the show have it.

Kuja empress point>status.

CHOSEN by strongest fruit and strongest yonko+ trained by strongest marine and strongest underling.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Of course, kaido called zoro a conqueror just because he randomly thought about it. Hahahahahahahhah.

ACoC asura made kaido say that a meaningless wound was enough for zoro hahahahahah, thank god this man wasn't tasked with holding out kaido for 10 minutes otherwise the alliance was done.
He didn't call zoro anything. He asked. And again zoro clearly POWERED UP vs king we have seen zoro with acoc asura had nothing that zoro with acoc has. You have no argument

Exactly this.

In fact, nobody worships Luffy in the story but Kuma.

Nobody gives a fuck about Luffy.
Yep, you're right. Kuma's the only person who has viewed Luffy as Nika so far in the story.

The only "chosen one" or "god" characters that interest me are the ones who just don't give a fucking shit about it.

Luffy is what a real god should look like. Someone who wants power to make their friends free and happy.

The fact that Luffy is Oda's ideal god is really wonderful to me. To him, a true god is someone who would never want to rule over other people. A person who leads by making others smile, laugh, and believe in themselves and other people.

It's easy to be scum like Imu and put others beneath you. Luffy always helps lift (stretch?) the people around him into better places, and that's why he's such a loveable and fun protagonist.

Luffy just wants to make people happy.

Cuz he's Nika ,the next joyboy.

That's his destiny...
But that don't mean shit cause Nika fail before .
So him being Nika don't mean anything with his success or things he did or person he is .
Luffy has nika DF and he could give 2 fucks about saying people he don't directly know.
Right now Kuma and revs are better nikas lol .

Does he worship Luffy? Only if Oda comes out with some crazy ass shit. But, hey, we don't know Kizaru's backstory, so, it could turn out he worshipped Nika his whole life.
That's exactly the issue.
If it happens then it confirme what others have been saying, everyone gets ''retconned'' as a Nika fanboy.
Doesn't matter if he did all his life or 5mn ago, the fact that Nika is in everyone's mouth today is sus af

But that don't mean shit cause Nika fail before .
So him being Nika don't mean anything with his success or things he or person he is .
Luffy has nika DF and he could give 2 fucks about saying people he don't directly know.
Right now Kuma and revs are better nikas lol .
As I said, the "but he is Nika/JoyBoy" argument makes 0 sense.

- JoyBoy apologized to Fishman Island
- Imu has JoyBoy's strawhat
- Roger laughed in Laugh Tale and wished to be in JoyBoy's era

These 3 together can't imply that being JoyBoy is a "chosen one" or "good thing" trope

To me, this sounds more that JoyBoy was a clumsy guy like Luffy who did mistakes and who may have caused what is happening to the OP world right now

"Holy shit, this guy used his strongest technique covered with ACoC and the most he did was THAT? Let me reassure him before he faints".

Kaido is such a sensible man, always make sure to motivate his opponents even if their strongest attacks don't do shit to him and they are left in the ground, helpless with their asses to the sky praying that luffy and law saves them from certain death.
The moment I realized that Kaido intentionally gives his enemies chances to attack him directly and encourages them in battle was because he wanted someone to become Joy Boy and surpass him is when I really fell in love with his character.

Kaido wanted to be the strongest to become Joy Boy. Once he realized he couldn't, he tried to become the strongest to make Joy Boy stronger than him.

Fascinating tragic character. Watching his smile grow against Luffy was so cool to read/watch.

That's exactly the issue.
If it happens then it confirme what others have been saying, everyone gets ''retconned'' as a Nika fanboy.
Doesn't matter if he did all his life or 5mn ago, the fact that Nika is in everyone's mouth today is sus af
Skypiea, the arc that teased Nika, was before Kizaru was ever mentioned in the series.

Kizaru worshipping Nika wouldn't be a retcon.

It would be CRINGE there's a big difference.

The man was done after that attack and people like to say he would done more damage if he was healthy .
I wonder people forget this shonen being half or near death mean you doing your strongest attack and it at full power.
Health and stuff like don't matter when no one start with there strongest move anyway lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.