Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The solid proof argument right?

Others just say "well he's the MC" and I'm like let's accept trash writing moves cuz MC must be X.
I hate to say this cause some of the people who claim this are my friends and I don't want to hurt them but it's an unfathomably fucking stupid argument lol
Yes Luffy is the MC, yes he's a good character, but that doesn't justify this goofy pirate Jesus stuff.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The solid proof argument right?

Others just say "well he's the MC" and I'm like let's accept trash writing moves cuz MC must be X.
Luffy fans live under the illusion that Luffy is a god who defeats the strongest "easily" with the power of his Looney Tunes form, when in fact his greatest power is the power of the MC.

C

CensoredbyWG

Complaining about protagonism while their fave needed CoC + ACoC + another man's sloppy sword+ mink cum to finish a one trick gimmick who got humiliated by base admiral using basic haki:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

If Zoro is still fighting Lucci by the time Luffy gets up and starts fighting Saturn, then it really is Zorover for the Zoro agenda (and this site) :crazwhat:
Like i tell people this zoro longest fight so far in the manga time wise.
I know Oda stalling but man he really stalling with this fight super long and then it will end in a few panels after both them get some damage on them with zoro winning hopefully or things will get really bad here.

Status
Not open for further replies.