ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Chapter translation has issues you can tell just by reading still it was a good chapter .
Those kuma panel are so good.
Also lol at Kizaru talk i seeing in here and Saturn this man is whole another level of evil .

He's visibly angry, somehow he got his mind back.
Now if a mid/top Warlord kills a Gorosei or could kill one if healthy what is left for the WG/Navy agenda? :saden:
Going into food business,they have experience with that.
Serving food on their Warships for Kaido,serving lobster to high class people,delivering food in light speed they fit all the criteria :risitavirus:

Food had to be good because Kaido came back multiple times :saden:

I'm starting to believe your theory as well. Why would Oda go out of his way to show that everyone is immobalized.
Then show Kizaru worried about Bonney and Sentomaru.

Then the panel after Luffy get's fed, Kizaru is sitting upwards? Something is indeed fishy.

This make no sense the only people that can't move are the people not on Saturn side for what ever reason .
We have marines moving about even when sanji and rest can't move .
So of course Kizaru can sit up he is a marine.
Saturn power is not some AOE that effect everyone , the man can control it.

Why did most people thought kizaru the one giving food? Not only that would be dumb saturn doesnt notice it but it also make kizaru's as character is bad. The most logical reason is caribou, he is probably hiding under the rubble

Saturn doing is own research with DF‘s abilities with his so called "extracts" shows how much this man knows in general about abilities .
Would not be suprised if the Gorosei‘s abilities are results of such research .
He could enhance abilities like Chopper but on a whole other level.
The man has skills and who know how long he has been doing this type of shit .

Wrong about what lmfao? Man is shitting himself in front of Kuma and still has no TT feats
The man has i about get hit face don't mean shit .
We see this on so many people in so many ways and it don't matter .
Kaido get up from luffy punch with that sort of face and surprise compare him to top tiers and then KO him 3 times more lol .