ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Saturn doing is own research with DF‘s abilities with his so called "extracts" shows how much this man knows in general about abilities .
Would not be suprised if the Gorosei‘s abilities are results of such research .
He could enhance abilities like Chopper but on a whole other level.
Idk if Saturn is that guy, so the Gorosei didn't have any powers before he did his thing? And what a shitty form he chose for himself. :suresure:

I still see Sanji and Luffy both fighting Saturn after this chapter. Especially with what was revealed. Saturn literally just announced he did child experiments on both Bonney and Bonney's mother where Sanji can hear hear it. With it hitting that close to home for him, and a girl, there's no way he's just going to sit it out once Saturn's hold is released.
:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Admiralschads are eating so good this week :steef:
Wizaru won his fight against Luffy, he's getting up while Luffy can't do anything without foods.:steef:
Wizaru confirmed for holding back during the fight. :steef:
Akainu destroyed Kuma while Saturn is shitting his pants. Basically the Gorosei > Admirals agenda is completly dead. :steef:

I can't believe we're so fucking back. :steef:

So Sengoku's portrayal is being afraid of Whitebeard despite being surrounded by the admirals.

Or Akainu being afraid of Shanks.

Oh don't forget wifi haki.
Whitebeard and Shanks >>>>>>>>> 1 HP Kuma so even if I conceded you these stupid arguments it'd change nothing

Laturn aint Admiral level

So Sengoku's portrayal is being afraid of Whitebeard despite being surrounded by the admirals.

Or Akainu being afraid of Shanks.

Oh don't forget wifi haki.
You can list 100 characters was a face like that and it don't even matter when they get hit even if they hold some damage.
Like we now come from Wano , Kaido perfect Eg unless think he was afraid lol.
Thinking that matter is some sort of craziness lol .
Plus we know that Oda going hype kuma even if he lose in the end.

Kizaru just gave Luffy food, Also dragon is gonna arrive on Egghead real soon. Zoro is gonna kill Lucci real soon. Zoro bday is 11.11, chapter 1111 will be the biggest Zoro chapter in history.
That's still 8 more chapters. At the very least that's 11 weeks (3 cuz brake + 1 for each chapter) and that's without even taking into consideration the fact that he's taking 1 week breaks every 2 chapters or so. Basically 15 weeks (8 per chapter release and 7 of breaks)

You can list 100 characters was a face like that and it don't even matter when they get hit even if they hold some damage.
Like we now come from Wano , Kaido perfect Eg unless think he was afraid lol.
Thinking that matter is some sort of craziness lol .
Plus we know that Oda going hype kuma even if he lose in the end.
The admiral fans that are still left on this board are the most deranged ones that can't see the narrative.

That's why they get so obsessively anal and nitpick everything
But only in their favor.