Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He did it twice before with black maria and chopper messing around with there DF with drugs .
I wonder if elders do the same to there .

Most of the stuff that get show on island so advance it out of franky wheel house.
Like cloning ,mixing dna , making DF powers , body parts etc etc
The big engineering stuff franky does like big robot get destroy cause luffy get kick into it or useless .
Sounds like the perfect place for an upgrade or for him to acquire these new skills, that’s what a competent author would do if they cared about fleshing out all their protagonists instead of just one :luuh:

Kaido was weakened after luffy got thrown off the rooftop and Luffy got to eat a fuck Tom of food to get his energy back.

He beat them cause they were nerfed. And that’s what you want to happen to Saturn?
If the aspect is Luffy beat him cause he nerf from holding damage from others ( remember he has auto regen )
Then it don't really matter cause luffy him self fucking nerf and we have no idea how the nerf work for G5 other than it last how every long Oda wants .
I want luffy to be less nerf that Saturn getting hit by some other people but that not going happen until after series done lol .

C

CensoredbyWG

Mfers fighting over Sanji and Zoro, meanwhile Franky chads like @Jew D. Boy and myself can only stare in disbelief over Franky's unimportance on a literal science island

AND ODA GETS TO BE A MANGAKA?! WHAT A SICK JOKE!
I said this at the beginning of egghead, whats happening with franky was the same that happened with sanji and chopper being irrelevant in a village full of starving sick people and m
Fragile women.

Same will happen to usopp in elbaf.

We literally had the land of swordsman arc with zoro's bloodline getting revealed on SBS lol.

Oda is going the route of luffy being super chosen one while the rest of his mates get a mention or two.

Sounds like the perfect place for an upgrade or for him to acquire these new skills, that’s what a competent author would do if they cared about fleshing out all their protagonists instead of just one :luuh:
There was no time to upgrade , like they have wanted to leave this island ASAP for hours or a day now .
SH come to island everything seem awesome VP come running after short while saying same him the marines coming for me and i have to leave.
Then we had fighting CP0 and then we had fighting the seraphim ( we don't even know how long that last and franky was half stone )
Guess he could try some upgrades after seraphim fight but we don't how long that last or they can even work with his current set .(man runs on cola)
Then we went straight into fighting the marines again .

I said this at the beginning of egghead, whats happening with franky was the same that happened with sanji and chopper being irrelevant in a village full of starving sick people and m
Fragile women.

Same will happen to usopp in elbaf.

We literally had the land of swordsman arc with zoro's bloodline getting revealed on SBS lol.

Oda is going the route of luffy being super chosen one while the rest of his mates get a mention or two.
The difference is, nobody is asking for Franky to be the sole focus of the arc. Or even extra important plot wise.
Just be natural and use the guy that knows most about VP to: give us exposition about the island, give him a panel or two of him tinkering with some VP tech, a panel or two asking VP about XYZ, or even just pick something up and say "this'll be useful for General Franky/the Sunny/Nami/Usopp/me"

That's it.

C

CensoredbyWG

The difference is, nobody is asking for Franky to be the sole focus of the arc. Or even extra important plot wise.
Just be natural and use the guy that knows most about VP to: give us exposition about the island, give him a panel or two of him tinkering with some VP tech, a panel or two asking VP about XYZ, or even just pick something up and say "this'll be useful for General Franky/the Sunny/Nami/Usopp/me"

That's it.
Still, that's too much lol.

Luffy needs to be the beginning and end of everything.

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro really spent all this time with KoH and still hasn't killed lucci? Lunarians overrated af, each chapter that passes by, i understand more and more why ryokugyo negged king so easily.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
And during the few moments that we have left, we want to talk right down to earth in a language that everybody here can easily understand.....

Right after Zoro gathers the samurai and visits Ryuma's grave :feelsokeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.