Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not convinced Kuma entirely lost his memory. The fact that he knew exactly where to go and when, considering the Thousand Sunny protection was his last order means there must be sentience somewhere in there.

I feel like Kuma did something that not even VP or Saturn know about when it came to his memories.
That could be it . This is why I think Kuma will not die perhaps his current memory will shift to S Bear reborn himself in S bear .

Feel like that would break logic when Big Mom half destroyed Sunny back in WCI.

I assume it has to do with Bonney/Saturn somehow but I have no idea.
That's true

Btw I acknowledge you were right for what you said about Nika not immediately freeing Bonney

However, I think that this moment will just be postponed so Kuma experiences Nika freeing Bonney and that may in fact happen next chapter since I don't believe Kuma will do much against Saturn

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Feel like that would break logic when Big Mom half destroyed Sunny back in WCI.

I assume it has to do with Bonney/Saturn somehow but I have no idea.
Probably because of Bonney if I was a betting boy
Specifics are hard to come by but it might've been when Lucci verbally said he was going to kill Bonney.

Somehow it got to Kuma, probably because he's a PX still and the PX on Egghead got the order to attack. Maybe a database thing.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Probably because of Bonney if I was a betting boy
Specifics are hard to come by but it might've been when Lucci verbally said he was going to kill Bonney.

Somehow it got to Kuma, probably because he's a PX still and the PX on Egghead got the order to attack. Maybe a database thing.
By extension that verbal confirmation might've broken the promise Kuma and the WG had in terms of his compliance.

Doflamingo while he was sewing his organs together specifically stated that this was not healing. Rather just allowing him to live

And with Kaido Yamato stated that Kaido was weakened right when luffy returned to the rooftop
Kaido was weakened by Luffy, I don't know what you are talking about

Also, Luffy still was the one who defeated both and all that the others could do is inflict some damage that did not take down the enemy

So what's your point?

Kaido was weakened by Luffy, I don't know what you are talking about

Also, Luffy still was the one who defeated both and all that the others could do is inflict some damage that did not take down the enemy

So what's your point?
Kaido was weakened after luffy got thrown off the rooftop and Luffy got to eat a fuck Tom of food to get his energy back.

He beat them cause they were nerfed. And that’s what you want to happen to Saturn?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oda rlly introducing a whole new powersystem lol.
He did it twice before with black maria and chopper messing around with there DF with drugs .
I wonder if elders do the same to there .

Franky spends most of his life refining his engineering skills and fashioning himself into a scientific marvel, spends two entire years poring over every detail of the smartest man in the world’s copious and revolutionary theories, bursts into the New World with lasers and cyborg-sized tanks, finally runs into Vegapunk who expresses awe and admiration for him multiple times…but Luffy needs his dick sucked by everyone on site so he doesn’t start feeling insecure, so let’s take all that foreshadowing and shove it so far up our own asses that it starts leaking out of our ears :finally::finally::finally:
Most of the stuff that get show on island so advance it out of franky wheel house.
Like cloning ,mixing dna , making DF powers , body parts etc etc
The big engineering stuff franky does like big robot get destroy cause luffy get kick into it or useless .

Status
Not open for further replies.