Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, Zoro fans will also eat well soon.

The wings of the pirate king will take care of the admiral.

It will hype Zoro fans, Sanji fans, and admiral fans if it requires 2 yonko commanders to take care of an admiral that was already hit by a yonko.
Zoro is not a 'commander' he's what Oda created so he can surpass their Japanese GOD Musashi :kobeha:

Prime Zoro oneshots the Admirals, the germa soldier ain't even in the convo

@Boiroy @Redboy776 @Gari @Cruxroux @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier i'm crying now, but i'll be there when Zoro hypes, i'll be there when Zoro appears using Leopard skin coat, i'll be there when Zoro gets his Rayleigh moment.

I'll be there no matter what!
:endthis:
Lucci straight up called zoro the number 2 of yonko luffy meaning clearly that he is >>> the rest so if sanji beat kizaru or look good admiral fans are finished. It doesnt take anything away from zoro but propel him further.

@Boiroy @Redboy776 @Gari @Cruxroux @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier i'm crying now, but i'll be there when Zoro hypes, i'll be there when Zoro appears using Leopard skin coat, i'll be there when Zoro gets his Rayleigh moment.

I'll be there no matter what!
:endthis:
Seriously, to put aside the nameless blow of Gorosei, who beat Shichibukai by 1% hp before saving Lanji, having been paralyzed by acoc 3 chapters before, when Bonnie could move unlike Lanji, is that what you're crying about? If Zoro had been in Lanji's place, I would have deleted the account. Even Frankie surpassed Lanji at this point. I'm not even talking about how Chopper beat off big Mama's punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.