Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as objectively good writing. I am (used to be) a screenwriter myself and that’s one of the main things they teach you in screenwriting 1. Quality in this instance is subjective, and many could argue that the character writing in this arc has been superb.
Look at Stephen King.. His works haven't the highest quality and he is one of the most famous writers :milaugh:

There is no such thing as objectively good writing. I am (used to be) a screenwriter myself and that’s one of the main things they teach you in screenwriting 1. Quality in this instance is subjective, and many could argue that the character writing in this arc has been superb.
Well there is such thing as good and bad writing.

Like actual writing. As in like literal grammar, sentence structure, and prose.

I've read some books where I could not tell wtf was happening because the actual writing was bad lol

The manga said he did. End of. Keep crying loser
Again you ignore objective reality in favor of your argument. You're a clown and I feel bad for you. If this is how you handle an internet debate (that you willingly engaged in) how do you handle yourself among your peers in your daily life?

You need a reality check. Accept this one.

Sleeping with a blow up Luffy doll every night is too much for you. I agree that Loro is weakest crew member. I guess you are right that chopper would body KOH Ashura Zoro as well. No doubt Brooke is a stronger swordsman then Loro. And you're right that chapter 1 Luffy 1 shots 500000 KOH Ashura black blades Loros at the same time. I agree. Yes its true that chapter 1 Luffy 1 shots Loro despite help from enma + Oden. Yes its true that Luffy will protect his fodder side bitch like Loro. And you're right in saying that chopper 1 shots KOH Ashura Zoro. I agree. I disagree that Loro is fodder and too weak to be a fighter, strength is not always important in his position. Sanji and Luffy will save Loro if he gets neg diffed by YC5's in the future. Yes Loro lost to 1 HP Lucci without scratching him and needed to get saved by Luffy who 1 shotted a admiral. But its brave that Loro managed to stall 1 HP Loro for 11 chapters its a good feat. He is definitely equal to Jack the drought.
Green hair? I don't condemn your choice. Saying that Zoro is stronger than his captain in acoc and ryoo, you must be forgetting that nika and joy boy can give goofy even more strength. Let Ashura destroy the g5 with one attack, according to you, this is your opinion, but do not say that Zoro post ts is stronger than the current luffy. It's not pretty.

Goofy fans are still crying goofy wasnt the one who punched saturne this chapter. imagine if he did they will be screaming it was negg diff even though saturne completely healed afterward.

Yeah and its because of odas writing, he put nerf on character like dragon, mihawk, akainu cause he want to keep their true power a secret until final, result? poeple doubt their strenght. Oda keep things vague instead of confirming thing and each answer create a new question. Some fanbase like sanji, law, kidd fans always try to drag zoro down but ultimately fail when zoro get panel times. rinz and repeat. Lastly admirals/yonko fans are triggered by zoro after rooftop where he made big mom scream for kaido to dodge, perma cut kaido, stopped hakkai, mastered enma, got advcoc and achieved koh styles and dragon swords they know he is a legit threat now and officialy on their level since he is as strong as oden was with an extra card in koh asura. Admirals dont want zoro to face kizaru since they know zoro cant loose.
This got nothing to do with Oda .
People in this fanbase just toxic, don't blame the story for people acting like assholes.
The story not telling you call people names or disrespect them and the list goes on and on .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again you ignore objective reality in favor of your argument. You're a clown and I feel bad for you. If this is how you handle an internet debate (that you willingly engaged in) how do you handle yourself among your peers in your daily life?

You need a reality check. Accept this one.
No you're a dumbass who can't read. Zoro blocked it. End of.

Well there is such thing as good and bad writing.

Like actual writing. As in like literal grammar, sentence structure, and prose.

I've read some books where I could not tell wtf was happening because the actual writing was bad lol
When you talk about grammar and prose then yes. We have objective rules for it. When it comes to story it is entirely subjective. We can have consensuses on what good storytelling is, but there is no objective metric we can apply to measure quality when push comes to shove.

Not the point. We don't have the knowledge to understand the nuances of the Japanese language. It may have different connotations when spoken as a native.

This is super common when it comes to any and all Translations.

That's not my point tho.

My point is that we see objective reality and we do know how the universe functions and what certain words mean in certain context.

We know that in every sense of the meaning. Zoro did successfully block hakai.

This is a simple fact. This is simply reality. This isn't something that's arguable.

I need something more concrete from you to make me abandon objective reality and agree. If you cannot provide then my answer is the same. Remain ignorant. Zoro failed
Why are u arguing like a retarded
You're reading a manga made for kids, not hamlet
Every stuff is simple whatever you see on the screen

Green hair? I don't condemn your choice. Saying that Zoro is stronger than his captain in acoc and ryoo, you must be forgetting that nika and joy boy can give goofy even more strength. Let Ashura destroy the g5 with one attack, according to you, this is your opinion, but do not say that Zoro post ts is stronger than the current luffy. It's not pretty.
Whaaaat? You cut yourself across the chest? Damn. Saying that Loro is fodder in comparison to Luffy and that he'll always be fodder and always was fodder. You must be forgetting that in Wano Oden + Enma + Ryuma can combine all their strength and buff Loro 10000x, then maybe he can beat Kid Luffy. I agree that Kid Luffy pistol 1 shots AShura Zoro. And you're right G5 Luffy 1 shots 50000000x EOS KOH Ashura Black blade Loros at the same time. I agree. But Kid no gears Luffy? According to you Kid Luffy 1 shots EOS Ashura KOH Loro with the combined boost of enma, oden and ryuma? Idk thats a stretch. Yes its true that pre Ts Luffy 1 shots current Loro.

What?! Tried to inseminate the Luffy blow up doll? Yikes thats weird.
Okay, yeah you're right no point in arguing, Kid Luffy 1 shots KOH Ashura EOS Loro. Yes its true pre DF Kid Luffy is simply too much for Loro even with Oden and enmas boost. Yeah you're right I shouldn't forget that Loro got 1 shotted and neg diffed by Apoo despite Oden and enma carrying him, yeah you're right Kid Luffy without DF 1 shots Loro. But don't forget that EOS Loro with Black blades + enma + Oden boost using KOH and ashura might be able to break no DF Kid Luffy finger nail before getting bodied. I agree that despite Loro getting carried by Oden and Enma, 1000x haki boost, Loro would eventually lose to Kid Luffy without DF.
Why did you put on your mom's green robe? Put it back. Okay. You can say as much as you like that Zoro stopped the strongest attack in the entire op (hakai) without haki. But to say that Zoro will beat the Kid on the roof with his bare hands is too much even for you. According to you, Zoro inflicted 3 times more damage on Kaido than all Luffy's blows, but you forget that Goofy forced Kaido to spend his strength on beating him, you are unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.