Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as objectively good writing. I am (used to be) a screenwriter myself and that’s one of the main things they teach you in screenwriting 1. Quality in this instance is subjective, and many could argue that the character writing in this arc has been superb.
Of course there's objectivity in writing. Otherwise one can be right in saying the writing in Calliou is just as well written as Moby-Dick, which would be ridiculous. Sure people liking characters is subjective, but the depth, complexity, and consistency of a character is pretty much objective as we are simply going over what the character simply is.

Zoro is literally in the manga saying so in 997.
Which is the point that was made initially that you were too fucking stupid to realise.

This was also stated.
AMWBK - Ace makes WB king coming soon, right?
Oda is a hack for not going through with this when all signs pointed to it - Ace literally said he would make WB king!

Braindead basement lard shut your fat mouth up

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
If that actually happened you would have so much fucking whiplash.

Oda would, too. That's why it cracks me up, I could actually see it happening.

Killer: "Wow, no wonder they call him God."
Bruh at that point, I would stretch my neck out into the sky Luffy style and it would whip back with the most livid fury lmao.

I could definitely see Oda doing it now too. Oda will double down immensely on the God Usopp shit at Elbaf somehow. Godliath Usopp lol.

Of course there's objectivity in writing. Otherwise one can be right in saying the writing in Calliou is just as well written as Moby-Dick, which would be ridiculous. Sure people liking characters is subjective, but the depth, complexity, and consistency of a character is pretty much objective as we are simply going over what the character simply is.
You’re confusing consensus with objectivity. I’m telling you now, this is not coming from me, it’s coming from every writer to ever write a story.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

This was also stated.
AMWBK - Ace makes WB king coming soon, right?
Oda is a hack for not going through with this when all signs pointed to it - Ace literally said he would make WB king!

Braindead basement lard shut your fat mouth up
No one said he changed his mind you dumb fuck.
You arguing it had no substance when it's literally in the manga
How this orphan is talking beggars belief

If that actually happened you would have so much fucking whiplash.

Oda would, too. That's why it cracks me up, I could actually see it happening.

Killer: "Wow, no wonder they call him God."
When we found out that kaido getting capture all those times were gag i lol at my self.
Years of reading people theories and this is the answer , Oda and his love for gags unstoppable .

H

Herrera95

It sucked Zoros weakness out. Copium ain't gonna cut it, Loro without his Wano Oden buff isn't YC1 level or even YC2 level.
Zoro was already Admiral level as we saw in Dressrosa him vs Fujitora.

Enma is a nerf. Zoro with Shusui wouldn't even need CoC coating to scar and kill Kaido.

There is a reason Zoro didn't went to WCI. Oda needed Big Mom at Wano and needed to remove Shusui from Zoro and to nerf him even more with Enma.

Why are you unzipping dads pants? Loro doesn't actually do that to Luffy!!! Its just a joke in the fandom!! You can say as much as you like that Loro with the combined strength of Oden + enma couldn't even hold non serious big mom/kaido weakest combined attack that was weaker then Luffy + Lucci against Seraphim all you want, yes its true he is a fodder and didn't block or stop the attack and it went by as normal, yes it true Law saved fodder Loro and yes its true Oden + enma took 99.99% of the attack and Loros got destroyed by the 0.1%. But to say that Kid Luffy would kill EOS Ashura KOH black blades Loro with a pinkey finger is too much. According to you, Luffy inflicted 1000x more damage on Kaido alone with a single attack, then Loro did to Kaido or King or anybody in the entire verse so far. But you forgot Loro managed to give King a paper cut with his own strength. Yes I agree that Oden did all the work on King but at least Loro did 0.01% of the damage on King. But I agree that Kid Luffy would 1 shot Loro on roof top. And ig you are right that Kid Luffy without DF would block KOH Loros Ashura attack with his finger and 1 shot him
Why are you kneeling in front of a man with a mustache near kfs and asking to teach you something? This is strange. Well okay. Saying that Zoro post ts without ashura has a chance in a fight with the current Goofy is a lie. Luffy may be afraid of cutting attacks, but with the powers of god, he will surely be able to dodge it. Yes, then Zoro had a normal sword that did not deprive him of strength and haki, but you yourself said that it was not so important because Zoro had too many haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.